1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Origins had a lot of great stuff going for it, but they blew it with their ****** quality control. That game had a lot of potential, and, arguably, it was about 80% there, when it came to redefining people's idea of a "cash grab," buuuuut that wasn't meant to be, and the cheapskates openly told everybody that they were "no longer going to devote resources to patching issues with the game, but, rather, focus on the development of new downloadable content.":lol :slap
This is so true. Even I was swayed toward the end with its potential, but it was wasted. I really hate how they did not patch any issues. The fact that they told this to everyone's faces is worse. They probably maintained a straight face throughout :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

I'm just getting the Nightwing and Deathstroke stuff..... the Cowl doesnt interest me at all, probably because I don't like the Origins suit at all, or the game :lol
but if it was the Arkham Asylum or City Cowl :rotfl I would be all over it
they are all expensive but really well made...

I have the mass effect guns and they are true collector pieces, Triforce FTW!! :rock
I hate you. I can't even get the Normandy scale model!

I'm just getting the Nightwing and Deathstroke stuff..... the Cowl doesnt interest me at all, probably because I don't like the Origins suit at all, or the game :lol
but if it was the Arkham Asylum or City Cowl :rotfl I would be all over it
they are all expensive but really well made...

I have the mass effect guns and they are true collector pieces, Triforce FTW!! :rock
Dude, can you post pics of your Mass Effect collection?

The 1/4 Garrus statue will be my first.

Yeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!

I want these.
Nightwing's Arsenal, Deathstroke's Arsenal, Batman's Cowl.

What I wouldn't give to be able to afford them.

DEATHSTROKE>>>>>>>deadpool....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want a good Arkham Catwoman to make up for the meh Sideshow one and the boring DKR one.

Howard said we should be seeing the Joker figure around the release of Batman, as the prototype is still being worked on.

Howard said we should be seeing the Joker figure around the release of Batman, as the prototype is still being worked on.

Yup i read in HT interview, finally got joker arkham coming soon, personally i prefer the arkham asylum joker. But i dont care anymore its Mark Hamill joker ... Super awesome, hopefully HT will do more character from arkham so much potential in this line.

Yup i read in HT interview, finally got joker arkham coming soon, personally i prefer the arkham asylum joker. But i dont care anymore its Mark Hamill joker ... Super awesome, hopefully HT will do more character from arkham so much potential in this line.

My hope is that they recognize this will be their only foray into Joker territory within the Arkham series and they include both "clean" and "infected" heads. I hope this and Batman aren't their only Arkham releases, but I'm thinking this may be it. You never know, though. If they sell well enough, maybe we'll see some more.

My hope is that they recognize this will be their only foray into Joker territory within the Arkham series and they include both "clean" and "infected" heads. I hope this and Batman aren't their only Arkham releases, but I'm thinking this may be it. You never know, though. If they sell well enough, maybe we'll see some more.

I could see them doing something similar to the BD Robocop / Murphy two-pack and include both Sick and Clean versions of the Joker, with one being a set exclusive.

I'm starting to come around to this figure. Idk, maybe it's because I just got a new job and I have more $$$ now.

Where's all this talk of Nightwing coming from? Did they announce a nightwing figure?????

I'm actually a little excited about Joker, I'm hoping his clothes come off really nice an slick.

Catwoman, Harley (Any version) and Nightwing or Robin would be ones I would like to see next.

I'd rather have a good Two-Face after Joker over anyone else. They'd be the only two I'd buy unless Batman has a complete makeover.

I would buy any Arkham character they made. Great game and great character designs!

It's funny, I was so gung-ho with this figure when we first saw it, but my interest has waned severely, particularly on the materials they use. Idk. I will wait until he actually ships and people have him in hand so I can get a better look at the final product before pulling the trigger.

I'd rather have a good Two-Face after Joker over anyone else. They'd be the only two I'd buy unless Batman has a complete makeover.

:goodpost: :lecture

Two-Face should be done after The Joker.

It's purely conjecture on my end, but I really do believe the Arkham Knight Batman AND Batmobile is coming.

I think we'll just get Batman and The Joker from this line. HT have so much going on with other licenses and with Avengers 2 coming up next year and Star Wars now, I don't think they're going to delve to far into this line.

As this is from a game rather than a film, I would imagine there is a smaller fanbase overall.

I think we'll just get Batman and The Joker from this line. HT have so much going on with other licenses and with Avengers 2 coming up next year and Star Wars now, I don't think they're going to delve to far into this line.

As this is from a game rather than a film, I would imagine there is a smaller fanbase overall.

Batman has a lot of cross over appeal, especially if you are like me and despise the Nolan designs and are kind of meh on the Burton designs (Unless its Catwoman)

So yeah, its really tough to expect a lot from this line, we did get like 7 Resident Evil figures.

Back