1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Freeze would probably make a more interesting looking figure honestly...but Two-Face is my favorite bat rogue and I'd love to one made by HT that isn't from TDK.:monkey3

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

If they do the Scarecrow, I want the Arkham Knight version.

Yup the AK version is better than arkham city but i prefer Arkham origins design i think its the best one, really wish other company will do in 1/6 scale

I would love all the villains so I'm not fussed who will be after joker :)

Can't wait for this! I'm sure this will turn out to be awesome.

Is this getting released early in China?

hmmm I don't know.. I really like the Asylum version
That being said I would love a City Harley Quinn.... just no voice fx :lol
Basing off of the AK trailers, I think Harley Quinn is uber hot. So much so that I, who was never really fond of her designs, is kinda starting to like her. Lol

So AK Harley gets my vote.

I would definitely be interested in a Two-Face. At this point a TDK 2.0 seems unlikely so an Arkham version would be the next best thing.

I'd love for Hot Toys to make a Two-Face, one of my top wants.

Scarecrow from Arkham Knight would be awesome as well.

I'd like an Asylum Batman (that's easy money, HT; just modify the symbol and sculpt a new belt and some new boots, gauntlets, and a few more accessories to keep people interested), and an Asylum Joker (if the City one only features the "infected" look). As far as City goes, while Freeze is my ultimate want, I'd also, gladly, take a Two-Face, Ra's Al Ghul, Catwoman, and Robin. Arkham Origins? My ideal trifecta would probably be Batman, Deathstroke, and Bane. Though, I did like what they did with Joker. AK, though; probably (another) Batman, The Arkham Knight, and Scarecrow.

I'm hoping Hot Toys will at least release an Asylum City Joker, it would go nice with Bats.

There are so many awesome characters that Hot Toys could make. I can only dream that they decide to milk this line and release a few villains and an Origins Batman.

I would be down for both Origins and Arkham Knight versions of Batman as well.

DC Collectibles milked the line, and got a lot of my money doing it. I was glad to get these characters, many of whom hadn't been done before.

An Origins Batman would be great. I haven't played it but all the character designs I've seen are pretty awesome. Not a fan of AK Batman though... that suit is way too technical.

Origins had a lot of great stuff going for it, but they blew it with their ****** quality control. That game had a lot of potential, and, arguably, it was about 80% there, when it came to redefining people's idea of a "cash grab," buuuuut that wasn't meant to be, and the cheapskates openly told everybody that they were "no longer going to devote resources to patching issues with the game, but, rather, focus on the development of new downloadable content.":lol :slap

I'd like an Asylum Batman (that's easy money, HT; just modify the symbol and sculpt a new belt and some new boots, gauntlets, and a few more accessories to keep people interested), and an Asylum Joker (if the City one only features the "infected" look). As far as City goes, while Freeze is my ultimate want, I'd also, gladly, take a Two-Face, Ra's Al Ghul, Catwoman, and Robin. Arkham Origins? My ideal trifecta would probably be Batman, Deathstroke, and Bane. Though, I did like what they did with Joker. AK, though; probably (another) Batman, The Arkham Knight, and Scarecrow.

agree on ur choice, its my dream to have perfect deathstroke Arkham Origin version in 1/6 scale.

agree on ur choice, its my dream to have perfect deathstroke Arkham Origin version in 1/6 scale.
A HT Deathstroke would be so badass. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I've always liked his suit in the comics and games. AO fight was cool, but felt a little forced.

His suit in Arrow is my favorite. It's just too damn awesome.

A HT Deathstroke would be so badass. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I've always liked his suit in the comics and games. AO fight was cool, but felt a little forced.

His suit in Arrow is my favorite. It's just too damn awesome.

did you see the new Triforce Deathstroke stuff?
Awesome

did you see the new Triforce Deathstroke stuff?
Awesome
Yeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!

I want these.
Nightwing's Arsenal, Deathstroke's Arsenal, Batman's Cowl.

What I wouldn't give to be able to afford them.

Yeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!

I want these.
Nightwing's Arsenal, Deathstroke's Arsenal, Batman's Cowl.

What I wouldn't give to be able to afford them.

I'm just getting the Nightwing and Deathstroke stuff..... the Cowl doesnt interest me at all, probably because I don't like the Origins suit at all, or the game :lol
but if it was the Arkham Asylum or City Cowl :rotfl I would be all over it
they are all expensive but really well made...

I have the mass effect guns and they are true collector pieces, Triforce FTW!! :rock

Back