1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope Sideshow makes a 1/6 version of their PF. It's perfect.

I'd agree with you, but, if Superman's any indication, the quality of a PF has pretty much no bearing whatsoever on the quality of a 1/6th figure. I wish it was the case, but yeah, chances are that a 1/6th Asylum Batman from SSC would probably blow.

Me too actually. And I also like the look of the newly revealed BvS Batsuit.

PS don't forget the 1/6 Demon Batman in that overview.

I prefer it all black. I like Affleck's suit as well, I hope the figure is actually able to move

Man I wonder if I cancelled this would Sideshow give me back my Reward Points, or let me transfer them? The delays have almost killed my hype for this, and the lack of any other characters from these games, and the news of Batman Returns finally getting released just leaves me cold on this one.

I think they'll let you transfer them once, but, after that, I don't know, or, that might be NRD's. You could always call and ask, though. They might do it on a one time basis.

I think they'll let you transfer them once, but, after that, I don't know, or, that might be NRD's. You could always call and ask, though. They might do it on a one time basis.

Thanks, I really want an Arkham Batman in the collection, but they are killing my enthusiasm with all the delays, and no sign of an updated design. Plus Returns Batman was just announced, and Batfleck is around the corner. I may call them to see if they are willing to work with me on this.

Yeah, I'd say to maybe wait and see before deciding. It shouldn't be too long, as the last batch of "coming soon" stuff is just about done (Cap, IM, Rocket & Groot, Marty, etc.), so, I could see us getting that first preview image with a bunch of other figures in a few weeks.

I am hoping for an Amazing Spider-Man 2 like surprise. The prototype for that was atrocious, but the final product was a dream come true. I hope Batman is getting that type of love!

I don't even mind the rubber, it's just the combination of the loose fit of the thing, the possible stubbiness of the legs (which may be an effect of the loose fit, ironically), and the diapery looking undies that are off-putting. The sculpt, accessories, and, even, texture of the suit are fine with me.

Last edited:
Those are my complaints too. The cape is ok, but I am sure Tony or others will make custom capes. They need the the suit to be tighter, and find a way to shrink the undies. I love how they captured the design from the game.

Yeah, the sculpt is perfect. It was actually a little jarring to see just how accurate it was, as I was expecting something closer to their Assassin's Creed and MGS figures, where it would be a "realistic" version of the game's design, but he really does look like he stepped right out of Arkham City.

Damn it, you've convinced me to hold on. I keep thinking of that dream shot of the DX-12, Batfleck, Returns Keaton and the 89 Batmobile all together. I will keep hoping that this gets released soon, and looks as badass as he does in the game.

It just makes me sad that none of the awesome AK designs will probably never happen. I'd love to see that Catwoman, Scarecrow, Nightwing, and Batman happen.

AK Scarecrow looks amazing. I was pissed that my LCS forgot to set the DC Collectibles version aside for me. I only have Batman right now. But I would buy all the ones you listed plus Penguin, Two-Face, Azrael, and Poison Ivy.

Do you think we will at least get the Joker figure they teased?

I certainly hope so. At the very least, I think they should throw us that bone, and yeah, I agree on all the others. Especially Two-Face, since he's pretty much just a more realistic version of the City design (which I didn't think was that huge of an upgrade until I saw the two character models side by side, and holy ****). One of my biggest wants, though, would be a City Mr. Freeze, or Knight, if he's in it, and he just looks like a more detailed version of the City design, like Two-Face.

That's part of the reason I'd want Freeze so much. Could you imagine that frosty son of a *****, 14-15" tall, and chock full of LEDs?

From now on I'm only ordering a figure after it's in stock. The Stealth Cap ruined me on ordering before in hand pics are seen.

I'd love a new Two-Face but I doubt it'll happen unless he's in a future movie... HT has no interest in furthering this line or it would already have been in progress.

Back