1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Upcoming Release photo is out.

The body actually looks damn good in the photo, especially the legs. Looks like they fixed the proportions. Gauntlets still look too small though. Might look into 3D modeling out bigger ones.

10632697_10152784761957344_3416675172310219426_n.jpg

Beat me by a minute.:lol I'm anxious to see in-hand pics of this guy. I think the true test will be when guys like Jingobell get their hands on it.

How long does these figures usually comes out when HT releases photos like these? I have at least 3 of them that I need.

Still undecided on this figure but am sort of leaning towards passing. I have too many other things coming that I want more and while I like the game and Batman I'm not sure if I feel like this figure is essential.

This figure can't come soon enough.

This is still probably the best looking Batfigure so far (Nolan's suit is just awful, I've heard so many horror stories about 89 that I'll wait till Returns is out before deciding, and '66 is cute but not the best)

I just hate the symbol for Batflek. Its like a really obese bat.

what horror stories

Exactly, there weren't any. 89 Bats was practically perfect for what it was. And it's almost impossible to say that for any Batman figure.

It's refreshing to see variety on a "Coming Soon" pic from HT.

I didn't order this guy, but final product reviews might make me so I'll wait. I guess they can't make the gauntlets larger so as not to compromise elbow articulation?

Also surprised by that "horror stories" line re: 89 Bats figure. Some broken PERS aside, it's perfect. If Arkham and Returns HTs would have the same quality of suit as the 89 I'd be jumping for joy.

I have no idea what flaws the DX09 had aside from the occasional PERS breakage. It was simply the best Batman figure to date and deterioration issues are virtually non-existent. No self respecting Bat fan should exclude the DX09 from their collection.

Man, that Arkham Batman looks so much better in this pic. Getting excited for this guy, now. I'm also pretty excited about the Bat-Signal two-pack. I'm sure I'll play with that remote way too much.

I would be more excited if they committed to other figures in the Arkham line, but this is STILL a figure I will buy. If a code drops this month, this will be the figure I use it on.

I passed on the 2 pack with the bat-signal because I already have the SWAT Gordon, but now I'm thinking of upgrading to get this version of Gordon as well. Will be nice to finally finish my Nolan Bats collection.

I still have faith that Joker will come out. Hot Toys already teased him, and they love to make the "clown shape."

Would be cool if they DID follow through with a tease. (Still holding breath on the 66 Batmobile). I'm starting to get bored with all the Joker releases, but he IS the main villain so I get it. Been a Batman fan for over 30 years. I really love the way the Arkham Batman line of characters have been depicted. If ANY reputable company committed to this line, I'd make this my priority.

They fixed his undies!! So glad to see they look far better now. This figure can't come soon enough for me now.

Does look pretty good. I thought it looked good the whole time though. Cape looks thicker then most which I think is cool. I like the heavy capes.

Generally, anywhere from a week to a month or two.

Not all the ones from the last coming soon pic have been out yet.

Also, depends on where you bought. Could take 6 months for all to hit sideshow and those that buy thru sideshow.

Back