1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He wasn't "fit" in he game. He had a beast like physique, so what HT is giving us, from the start, is actually accurate.

Seriously, how many of you actually played the game?

He wasn't "fit" in he game. He had a beast like physique, so what HT is giving us, from the start, is actually accurate.

Seriously, how many of you actually played the game?
I'm wondering if you've actually played. The prototype was flabby. Nowhere close to his game physique. Not accurate at all.

Looks much closer now, at least based off that tiny shot. His waist no longer looks thick, legs look more toned, not like giant tree trunks and his chest and shoulders look powerful.

Well his suit in the game was really tight so there's no way they could have articulation on a figure like that unless they used the MOS fabric. I don't know if they tried that and had complications or if it ended up looking bad but they picked material which looks like the game except that it needs more slack. The new photos look a little slimmer but I'm willing to the articulation sucks. Either way, I like the look but I won't buy it until it's in the bargain bin

I'm wondering if you've actually played. The prototype was flabby. Nowhere close to his game physique. Not accurate at all.

Looks much closer now, at least based off that tiny shot. His waist no longer looks thick, legs look more toned, not like giant tree trunks and his chest and shoulders look powerful.

Good point, I didn't notice before but you are right the prototype's waist was too thick, there was a major improvement

It seems that's the case for video game line in general

Which makes no sense to me, since really high end video game merchandise seems like a huge untapped market.

Of course, it doesn't sell like that Mk.XVII Toiletboost Iron Man with an exclusive plunger.

I think they obviously can't handle too many figures at the same time so they tend to ignore the video game line and the comic book line and that's a shame, it's all about the movies now

I think they obviously can't handle too many figures at the same time so they tend to ignore the video game line and the comic book line and that's a shame, it's all about the MARVEL movies now

Fixed for you :lol

Its sadly true. HT has just bitten off more than they can chew. They seriously need to divide themselves into two companies or just expand their staff. Their Marvel projects is enough for one company alone, seriously. They should be Hot Marvel and Hot Toys. One take care of the Marvel stuff and the other takes care of everything else that's being ignored. It just rips my heart out seeing that AC Joker prototype YEARS ago and still haven't even gotten to pre-order it. I mean GI Joe figures and MoS figures are in that shot and some places can't give those figures away right now. What a poor choice to put those ahead of Joker. And why Joker wasn't right on the heels of Batman is baffling to me.

:exactly: Thanks for fixing that

I agree, by now I bet most people forgot about that Joker :ohbfrank: and it's a shame because I just can't buy this figure and display it all alone, I wanted Harley Quinn as well but thats not happening. At least they should give us the Joker. Maybe they should devide in Hot Iron Man, Hot Marvel, Hot DC and Hot Toys :lol

:exactly: Thanks for fixing that

I agree, by now I bet most people forgot about that Joker :ohbfrank: and it's a shame because I just can't buy this figure and display it all alone, I wanted Harley Quinn as well but thats not happening. At least they should give us the Joker. Maybe they should devide in Hot Iron Man, Hot Marvel, Hot DC and Hot Toys :lol

I'm sure we will ses Joker eventually... Hoping at least SDCC or the Toy Fair before it... I just hope he comes with 2 head sculpts one sick and one clean.

Fixed for you :lol

Its sadly true. HT has just bitten off more than they can chew. They seriously need to divide themselves into two companies or just expand their staff. Their Marvel projects is enough for one company alone, seriously. They should be Hot Marvel and Hot Toys. One take care of the Marvel stuff and the other takes care of everything else that's being ignored. It just rips my heart out seeing that AC Joker prototype YEARS ago and still haven't even gotten to pre-order it. I mean GI Joe figures and MoS figures are in that shot and some places can't give those figures away right now. What a poor choice to put those ahead of Joker. And why Joker wasn't right on the heels of Batman is baffling to me.

Not sure if their Marvel line takes much time – they basically just flog repaints of Iron Man and call if version XXII (or something) don't they?:pfft:

I'm sure we will ses Joker eventually... Hoping at least SDCC or the Toy Fair before it... I just hope he comes with 2 head sculpts one sick and one clean.

Yes, he NEEDS two heads! I'd buy two just to have both versions.

Not sure if their Marvel line takes much time – they basically just flog repaints of Iron Man and call if version XXII (or something) don't they?:pfft:
Yes and no. Some of the armors in IM 3 were just glorified repaints, but quite a few are actually new. Their limited Stealth Silly Secret Milk things are just cash grabs :lol

Yes, he NEEDS two heads! I'd buy two just to have both versions.

Yes and no. Some of the armors in IM 3 were just glorified repaints, but quite a few are actually new. Their limited Stealth Silly Secret Milk things are just cash grabs :lol

I'm trying to think what accessories he could come with here's my guess:

Extra Hands

Hand Gun:

latest

Knife:

maxresdefault.jpg

Joker Teeth:

latest

Cure Vial:

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm interested to see how this comes out. Still undecided but I could be swayed into getting it if in-hand pictures look good.

Back