1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but sideshow's PF of the same batman isn't as bloated. I know one is Arkham city and the other is asylum the could make a difference.

He was massive in both games.

I'm actually impressed with the coming soon pic... The suit still looks to be rubber but he actually looks fit and buff now. The legs are a big improvement. I might want this after all... My wallet hopes not though

I have no idea what flaws the DX09 had aside from the occasional PERS breakage. It was simply the best Batman figure to date and deterioration issues are virtually non-existent. No self respecting Bat fan should exclude the DX09 from their collection.

I thought there were issues with the rubber on it. But maybe it was another suit

It looks like the rubber is fitting now and not as baggy. Plus his undies not looking like diapers helps to make his legs look proportional. Glad I PO'd this guy. Can't wait to see some in hand pics and reviews.

I'm loving the look of the figure. Been waiting more than 3 years since HT announced the first "coming soon" pics for this. Also really loving the box art. I like that they kept the black and white design used for the game's promo art.

Before we get too excited let's wait until the in-hand pics pop up. It's still a very bulky rubber suit so I'm going to remain very skeptical.

Generally, anywhere from a week to a month or two.

Not all the ones from the last coming soon pic have been out yet.

Also, depends on where you bought. Could take 6 months for all to hit sideshow and those that buy thru sideshow.

Considering the fact that the last "coming soon" pic was from March 30, and, thus far, all of the 1/6th figures included have been released in Hong Kong, I'd say one to two months is about right. Hell, they might've even released the "Artists Mix" vinyls that were in the shot, as well; I just don't really care enough about them to find out.

I'm less surprised by the color of the box than I am by the choice of image. For some reason, in my head, I always pictured it being that image of Batman wiping the blood from his mouth with his gauntlet.

Considering the fact that the last "coming soon" pic was from March 30, and, thus far, all of the 1/6th figures included have been released in Hong Kong, I'd say one to two months is about right. Hell, they might've even released the "Artists Mix" vinyls that were in the shot, as well; I just don't really care enough about them to find out.

Yeah they may have been. But I have all of those on order and not a single one has been released in NA or Europe. So as I said, just because it may be released in Hong Kong, that doesn't mean it takes two months to get them for most people.

Back