1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point it's a question of semantics, really. He asked how long it generally takes HT to release them after the coming soon pics. I always tended to think of that as when we first get Blogger pics from overseas, rather than when SSC received their shipments, but I can see how our views can differ, as the latter has more of a direct impact on how we, as North American consumers, get it in hand.

Considering the fact that the last "coming soon" pic was from March 30, and, thus far, all of the 1/6th figures included have been released in Hong Kong, I'd say one to two months is about right. Hell, they might've even released the "Artists Mix" vinyls that were in the shot, as well; I just don't really care enough about them to find out.

Scary they are getting these out this fast. Older Coming Soon pics meant little- sometines 5-6 months later and all the stuff in the pic wasn't out yet!

Figure looks just fine. Will wait for double rewards or something. Nothing sells out these days, unless some new flavored IM comes out.

At this point it's a question of semantics, really. He asked how long it generally takes HT to release them after the coming soon pics. I always tended to think of that as when we first get Blogger pics from overseas, rather than when SSC received their shipments, but I can see how our views can differ, as the latter has more of a direct impact on how we, as North American consumers, get it in hand.

That's true. I guess I don't think of released until it's available to the majority of customers. And sideshow supplies 75% of the world so to me that's what I go by as released. But you are also correct. Both right, that's rare. Lol

Looks like this guy may be one of, if not the first to be released from the recent upcoming releases shot, Kidult has him listed as in stock within 2 weeks. Similar to how he had Whiplash just before his release. I could be wrong but heres hoping :pray:

10632697_10152784761957344_3416675172310219426_n.jpg

This reminds me of the ASM2 figure. It looks like HT did a great job rectifying all of the issues that plagued the proto. No more saggy undies and he looks ripped, not flabby. Nicely done, HT. :duff

You know it's good when it's presented in a ****ty pose like that and people are still impressed.:lol I can only imagine how good he'll look once some of these bloggers get their hands on it.

You know it's good when it's presented in a ****ty pose like that and people are still impressed.:lol I can only imagine how good he'll look once some of these bloggers get their hands on it.

Oh hell yeah damn he looks great..... May order him with sideshow in June...

Comments like that serve as a constant reminder for why thread should've been left in the VG section :lol :slap.

I'm getting the figure. But I gotta say, those that think HT made any significant changes from the prototype are setting themselves up for major disappointment.

I'm getting the figure. But I gotta say, those that think HT made any significant changes from the prototype are setting themselves up for major disappointment.

I've had this pre-ordered since day 1 and I kind of agree with you. They definitely cleaned up the bottom half of the figure, and I think it looks like the did something to the cowl/collarbone area to make it look more accurate/representative of the in-game Bats model. I could definitely be wrong about that last part though since the shot is from afar.

I've had this pre-ordered since day 1 and I kind of agree with you. They definitely cleaned up the bottom half of the figure, and I think it looks like the did something to the cowl/collarbone area to make it look more accurate/representative of the in-game Bats model. I could definitely be wrong about that last part though since the shot is from afar.

I don't think they did even that with regards to the bottom half. I wouldn't go so far as to say this figure is a Lazy release...but for damn sure it was definitely NOT a priority for HT.

This figure probably has remained unchanged from the proto. I don't know if we are all looking and hoping for the best, since my eyes maybe deceiving me as well because the head looks slightly bigger (in a good way) compared to the proto. That thing looks way too small.

I'm getting this with VERY lowered expectations and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Psycho ... Do you happen to have a 1/6 Myers head ... Looking to purchase my first item on this site ... Let me know your price and pic of you have ... Please thanks

I don't think they did even that with regards to the bottom half. I wouldn't go so far as to say this figure is a Lazy release...but for damn sure it was definitely NOT a priority for HT.

This figure probably has remained unchanged from the proto. I don't know if we are all looking and hoping for the best, since my eyes maybe deceiving me as well because the head looks slightly bigger (in a good way) compared to the proto. That thing looks way too small.

I'm getting this with VERY lowered expectations and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

It seems that's the case for video game line in general

I would say there are definite improvements over the prototype. He actually looks fit now. Whether that opinion remains after blogger pics are out, we'll see.

Back