1/6 SSC ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader Modification Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put the magnets in the helmet cool idea. I like it better then having to glue it in place. now for the gloves. what wrist pegs did you use for those bendy hands

View attachment 163737View attachment 163738View attachment 163739
Here's what they look like when cut back with pegs attached(i broke a peg when doing this so be careful)ended up using a spare from the old SSC indiana jones fig,perfect match. The rest is pretty easy,if you want to use the DX suit again cut just below the top of the leg armour sleeve ,this is long enough to make the glove

well I tried the glove mod I think it turned out ok. I put electric tap on the inside of the gloves to give it that leather look instead of having same looking design that`s on the top of the gloves all round it. I say it look`s pretty good this way. I will take a picture of it soon

well here`s how my vader turned out lmk how you like him.
what if he don't survive he`s worth a lot to me. the empire will compensate you if he dies put him in. vader.jpg.

yeah I like it this way you don't have to keep swapping them out for dramatic poses all the time. I also put the magnet in the helmet much better

I think I got some that fit inside those marmit helmets I could use. it worked out great it still had some sticky residue to it and it stuck to the inside the helmet with no problem and fits great now

Got the Kaiyodo today to use for my ANH custom. Had to break out the acetone to get rid of the globby, sticky paint that the original owner used. Did a quick test paint up and fitted him with my modded Hasbro helmet(still a work in progress). I plan on doing a resculpt similar to what eczamurai did but to match episode IV. Please forgive the phone camera and badly futzed outfit. :wave

Back