1/6 SSC ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader Modification Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ultimate detail perhaps ......click on the image its a short video I don't know how to post a video sorry , the circuit is in the body and switches from ESB to Rotj is required
S x
th_IMG_1552_zps984180b0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It's been baked and sanded, but I still need to install the grills and make the mold. Which I'm hoping to do this weekend.

The only thing I'm still debating is whether I need to shrink it down a bit, since my mask basically ended up the same size as the Sideshow ones (with only the mouth really being smaller). But it still seems to work well with the dome on, and the overall proportions seem to look ok, so I'll probably just stick with it as is. And like I said, I'm not going for 100% accuracy anyway; just something that looks a bit better than the current masks. :p

Sorry for the crappy pics (I really need to get whatever camera matrix69 is using!), but thought I'd still try to post a few shots of my painted up Vader mask before calling it a night. I had some major issues with the mold and will probably paint up a much better and cleaner one at some point, but I'm still fairly happy with how it turned out.

And hopefully I can take some better pics later on, whenever my phone decides to cooperate. Lol

IMAG3347 - Copy   (531x900).jpg

IMAG3348 - Copy (559x900).jpg

Attachments

• IMAG3349 (597x900).jpg
    IMAG3349 (597x900).jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 282
  • IMAG3352 - Copy (569x900).jpg
    IMAG3352 - Copy (569x900).jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 282
Looks cool! Maybe the eyes a little smaller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back