1/6 SSC ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader Modification Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw that on FB very nice, dome a tad low for my taste but overall very ANH

Thanks. Now do you mean flare is too low or the ridge over the eyes? I think it's just right over the eyes, but it could be argued about the flare in general. I actually have two dome for this. Hasbro and the new 2.0. Both modified for ANH.

I know this is off topic but I'm wondering what you guys think. Should I get this one or wait for the HT one. I need a Vader and haven't been paying to much attention to these. Which one do you guys think looks better?

I know this is off topic but I'm wondering what you guys think. Should I get this one or wait for the HT one. I need a Vader and haven't been paying to much attention to these. Which one do you guys think looks better?

That's really a matter of your taste, I'd go for the hottoys at this stage

A world first ....probably.....99% finished ESB chest box (hurricane sculpt) with screen accurate flash sequence.
th_Video_zps1a29d314.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Would agree with shocktrooper,it's all a matter of taste at the end of the day. But if i had no vader and was looking for one right now, i would go for the hot toys version,it just looks more like a guy in a suit than the SS version:)
View attachment 177770View attachment 177771

Back