12" Aragorn Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One last quick shot before hittin' the hay...

407568545_126f0afd65.jpg

Love all the pics on these forums, I reged here cos rebelscum doesnt have a big LotR community... guess theres a hint there with it being called "rebelscum.com" and all. Anyways, haven't managed to get outdoors to get pics of Strider but here's the next best thing:

View attachment 2428

View attachment 2429

My plant pot!

I reckon the LotR line is outstanding and can't wait for the next announcement. Although I have pre-ordered them, I am not a big fan of Boromir or Faramir... I would love to see an evil character or Gandalf the Grey.

Thanks for the welcome jedibear, its kinda 'tracking in the wilderness' pose . I'll probably take some shots of Legolas tomorrow morning when i have some nice natural light. Most likely in the plant pot too :lol

JB, between shots like this and your Jabba setup, I can't help but wonder, do you have some open are with these backgrounds and props available to do this stuff, seems like you have lots to work with. I'm stuck in my parents house in my little room for now.

I've got my art studio in my house that's about half the size of my living room (think master bedroom-size) and the backgrounds are different paintings I do, except in the case of jabba's set-up...I actually glazed the wall behind him. (kinda like a big kid coloring the walls in his room over & over only instead of crayons, I'm usin' paint...and havin' fun doin' it))...

That's where I get to "play" with these figures...:)

jedibear said:
I've got my art studio in my house that's about half the size of my living room (think master bedroom-size) and the backgrounds are different paintings I do, except in the case of jabba's set-up...I actually glazed the wall behind him. (kinda like a big kid coloring the walls in his room over & over only instead of crayons, I'm usin' paint...and havin' fun doin' it))...

That's where I get to "play" with these figures...:)

Sounds nice, love the new sig btw. I'm hoping for an ultimate entertainment room when I get a house of my own, I really like the idea of having my MR Maul Force FX saber ignited below SSC's 1:1 bust above, my Jabba display setup on a table top, my LOTR figures in a display case, a case for SW, just a museum quality room where I can go to be with my toys and watch the films that lead to them :)

jedibear said:
dasciutto...that "The Shards of Narsil" from United Cutlery is an amazing piece and the Sideshow Aragon looks really great with it! Are you getting Boromir? I see the makings of a great diorama there (or at least some inspired picture-taking!):) I wonder if that bust is still available anywhere....

O yes, jedibear i'll will getting Boromir and all the other 12" figures (if Sideshow makes more figures in the future ??????) i hope that this line will not end.
So we can make more nice shots.

I sold my regular in hopes I could find an exclusive version for a decent price. I'm fed up with the waitlist wait. Turns out I do need the pipe. :banghead

all the cool pics you guys have been posting made me want to get aragorn out and play around with him some. he robbed boromir of his vambramces and cloak for the moment...

IMG_5246.jpg

IMG_5225.jpg

IMG_5215.jpg

Lenoir said:
I sold my regular in hopes I could find an exclusive version for a decent price. I'm fed up with the waitlist wait. Turns out I do need the pipe. :banghead

So I broke down today and got my loooooonnnggg awaited Aragorn Ex. on Ebay today, (tired of the waitlist wait) and I'm stoked!!! I thought Legolas was my fav of the line, but now I find they are all awesome in thier on way.

One question though, maybe you guys can help me... the only pic the guy had on his auction was with the box open, it did say "Exclusive" and I emailed him to make sure but he hasn't responded yet. The price was so good I had to jump on it, kinda buy now ask later type thing.

So looking at the inside is that the pipe in the upper right hand corner between his sword and his scabbord, just to the right of the knife? Thanks guys in advance for helping to put my mind to ease. :D

Lenoir said:
So looking at the inside is that the pipe in the upper right hand corner between his sword and his scabbord, just to the right of the knife? Thanks guys in advance for helping to put my mind to ease. :D

Yes. that is the pipe.
Congrat's on the Ex. Aragorn. The cape and pipe are really necessary to make him 'Strider' IMO. :aragorn :aragorn :aragorn

Entropy Chicken said:
Yes. that is the pipe.
Congrat's on the Ex. Aragorn. The cape and pipe are really necessary to make him 'Strider' IMO. :aragorn :aragorn :aragorn

Thanks!!! The dude still hasn't responded yet... :mad:

And yeah I agree, I got on the waitlist late, and got the regular to tide me over until I got my "waitlist convert" email... which never came. I still like the reg. version, just not as much as having that dang pipe.

Luved this pic a while back...https://www.gameweb.gr/lordoftherings/photos/images/aragorn.jpg

Back