12" Aragorn Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man JB, you have some nice scenic areas around where you live, lucky devil. Nice shots. The straight up Aragorn is fine with me, with the exception of his beard paint apps primarily, yes he looks better outside, but the beard, at least on mine for sure, is painted in a way that defines his lips in a bad way and isn't quite the right shades, but the Viggo likeness is there and the overall figure is very nice.

Yeah, JB! Those pics are awesome! Really gives you a sense of character. I love scenic shots with these figures! Always so much more interesting than seeing them on a shelf or in someone's display cabinet. Bring us more!!!:monkey5

Ah i finally got aragorn, thanks to anti-hero. He is a very cool figure you have to have him in person to really appreciate all the coolness, in the outfit and the details... awesome.

aragornlit.jpg

This page is all great. Now I'm REALLY kicking myself for not getting me a black cloak exclusive.

Jedibear I don't even want to know how much your camera costed.:lol Awsome photos man I love how you put the figures outside and in natural surrondings.

Thanks everyone...and Magnuz, that photo is beautiful! Just amazing...

Ringer...it's an 8 year old hp photosmart 635....not that expensive and I'll tell ya, it's takin' a licking over the years and still puts out decent shots...no complaints here.

jedibear said:
Thanks everyone...and Magnuz, that photo is beautiful! Just amazing...

Ringer...it's an 8 year old hp photosmart 635....not that expensive and I'll tell ya, it's takin' a licking over the years and still puts out decent shots...no complaints here.
It is not the camera then but the person behind the camera.:D

Hi guys these are my retooled agagorn and aragorn. The heads have been sent of for darren 2 do some kick @ss repaints.
They are both on hot toys bodys so i think thet outfits hang better.

Shot at 1969-12-31

Shot with FE100,X710. at 1969-12-31

Please let me know what u think any constructive critucisum (cant spell btw)

I already plan to sand legolas knees down so they are not so knobally and have already taken the outfit apart to make it look more fitted

Looks fabulous so far Pete! (I emailed you this morning).... man those figures are gonna look great when you get the painted heads back :rock

I love the weathering to the Aragorn... doesnt it make all the difference painting mud on it and roughing up the bottom edges?

My local hobby shop had their spring clearance a while back. For $30 I scored:
ara_horse1.jpg

ara_horse2.jpg

For $30 I got a horse for Aragorn, boots for Darth Maul and a dragon body for my Doctor Who 12".

Sazabi - YOU SCORED! What is the name of the toy line the horse is from and the name of the horse...I gotta have one!

woohoo... bought some new cheap LED lights. My shelves (next to me where I sit) were getting a bit cluttered with resin heads and paint brushes and the like, and I figured I should have some decent display shelves for my custom figures, so I moved some books around (this is right behind me)

and went from this........

fx2.jpg

to this.........

collection1.jpg

collection1.jpg

collection3.jpg

Wow! What an improvement! Those shelves look great Darren.

The lights are killer. How much were they and do you turn them on individually or can they all be turned on at once?

Back