12" Aragorn Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful displays, Darren.

Do those lights give off much heat? That would be my main concern, considering the noggins of those 12" figs are mighty close to the lights.

The lights are L.E.D.'s so give off no heat whatsoever. They each take 3 AAA batteries, so I bought a bunch of rechargeables.

They are stuck on individually, so I turn them on one at a time, they're not connected... but it only takes a few seconds to click each light and turn them on.

and.... the cat got to stay where he is :rotfl

now I'm trying to find space somewhere to move more of the books lower down so I can get more stuff on those shelves.... Maul... Robocop... Luke... and a few more props. I have tons of lights (a local cheap supermarket (Netto for those in the UK) had them at £3 for 3.... so £1 each.. which was MUCH cheaper than everywhere else I'd seen them. Although you can get cheap generic (like these) ones on eBay for not much more.

The branded ones (dot-it... etc) cost much more, but are probably better quality.

but as long as they work.... light is light. :rolleyes:

That's beautiful Darren! I can't believe that! I wanna do the same thing now, as soon as I can FINALLY afford your Anakin (which might be next week some time!).

Awesome set up Darren! Really looks quite good and shows off your pieces well. I dig the Legolas pose.

I'm going to have to get one of those Lego headsculpts off of you one of these days (and Anakin and Obi-wan ....). :D

Darren it doesn't look like your Legolas figure's tunic is popping out like the rest. If you did something to make the material lay down please tell me what you did.:D

Captain Farimir and Ultimate Weapon, thanks.... and my Anakin heads will be ready within the next couple of weeks..... so you know where I am ;)

The Ringer.... it was just lots and lots of posing and fiddling with the clothes. basically I have the outfit pulled tight around his waist, and then his belts tied tight to hold it like that. Now this leaves you with a big excess of fabric behind him.... but once you put his quiver and stuff on, it hides the folds. I can't rememer what I did for the bottom part though...... looks good though doesnt it. As good as I could get it anyway :)

I was bored today and Aragorn has sat on my desk since i got him ages ago cause i have no place to put him so....

aragornlit2.jpg

Last edited:
Man Aragorn is such a gorgeous figure. I know lots of people were caught up with the whole paint job, but I still think it's one of Sideshow's best figures. I absolutely love it. Great pics everybody!

I know Les' Qui-Gon is getting all the buzz... but this Aragorn is fantastic. I knew it looked great when I saw the sculpt at his house, but to see it painted is really great. Lucky score there Gruff. :rock

Damn it. I knew I should have been on here more regularly. :banghead

Received my bracers yesterday. Toyanxiety really runs a great business. Sorry you didn't get them. I have been watching that site like a hawk, waiting for them. If I see any again, I'll PM you.

Back