12" Aragorn Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a second EX Aragorn on the way to me for a custom, but don't need the exclusive pieces. So if anyone wants the cloak and pipe, PM me with an offer.

My Aragorn.
He's on a true type and head repainted.
I have weathered the clothes pretty heavily to remove the shine from the coat and give him a real worn look.
He's with my custom Gimli.

IMG_4845.jpg

IMG_4846.jpg

IMG_4847.jpg

IMG_4848.jpg

IMG_4853.jpg

IMG_4855.jpg

IMG_4856.jpg

Anybody have any idea which arm gauntlets Elvis used for Aragorn?

Look like Sideshow Boromir vembraces.

No, they're the SS Faramir Vambraces.

I'm fairly certain they are in fact Boromir's. I'm looking at both of them on my shelf and Faramir's have a different design than the ones Aragorn is wearing there.

IMG_6320.jpg

IMG_6321.jpg

This link has got me more excited than I can easily express in words.

:thud:

I'm fairly certain they are in fact Boromir's. I'm looking at both of them on my shelf and Faramir's have a different design than the ones Aragorn is wearing there.

No they are Faramir's vambraces. elvis just added a bit of white/silver into the tree of Gondor and stars above it. see how Faramir's come to a flat end while Boromir's come to a point? Same thing with the ones on elvis' custom. he also has them on the wrong arms which is why you can see the buckle. it was probably done purposely to make them look like Boromir's. the proper way for Faramir's to be facing is the way you have them, Mag

Gauntles.jpg

Last edited:
Sure enough, you're right. :duff

Having them swapped left to right is what threw me. Buckles look totally different.

If anyone has either SS Faramir or Boromir vambraces spare then please PM me.

Back