Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

What problem or villains could Shield have that they can't call Hulk to fix it single handedly?

I mean really?

Chris

One that involves thinking. The Hulk is pretty weak in the area of intelligence.

It delivers something. :lol
IM3 was an awesome superhero movie.
Pot meet kettle then.:peace :p

Says the guy who put PR/Oblivion as his #1/#2 movie of the summer. :nana:

Josh Im so used to you consistently taking the high road. Nice to see you down in the trenches a little. .... ok, maybe just a foot in a mud puddle, but its progress... :duff

Off topic but the cars in question are perfect for the primary demographic watching these shows (30's to 40's). These are "entry level" luxury cars. They will run on average around $35,000. If people can afford $250 hot toys figures and $500 statues, they can non doubt afford a $500 car payment if that's what they are into. :lol

I personally love those little Lexus's. Most of these car manufactures are trying to really grab people in my age range. The hope is to get them into something like that now and when they age they will spend more serious money on their middle and upper level modes spending closer to $60,000 to 70,000 on average.

Sorry, but I can't afford a car that expensive. :dunno

Sorry, but I can't afford a car that expensive. :dunno

Most of this economy is about debt. People often buy cars they can't afford so long as they think they can make the car payments. That isn't the same as affording a car. I'm saying that most people who buy cars in that range probably can't really afford them.

Off topic but the cars in question are perfect for the primary demographic watching these shows (30's to 40's). These are "entry level" luxury cars. They will run on average around $35,000. If people can afford $250 hot toys figures and $500 statues, they can non doubt afford a $500 car payment if that's what they are into. :lol

I personally love those little Lexus's. Most of these car manufactures are trying to really grab people in my age range. The hope is to get them into something like that now and when they age they will spend more serious money on their middle and upper level modes spending closer to $60,000 to 70,000 on average.

I think most people who buy Hot Toys can't afford them. Most Hot Toys buyers reduce necessities to the minimum cost so they can buy Hot Toys, because they have such an emotional attachment to them.

I liked it for what it was. I'm going to keep watching it. Not sure how well it will do in the ratings up against NCIS.

I wonder how much stuff or hints there will be about things going on in movies to come. Think it would be kinda cool for Hank Pym to make an appearance later on after they cast the part for the movie. Have him show up as a S.H.I.E.L.D scientist and let that be Marvel's way of announcing who will be playing the part. It would be one hell of a way to get ratings.

Spider-Man & the X-Men are out. If anything, it will be the low level heroes like Luke Cage that show up

Why? Marvel Studios can't use Spidey, FF or X-Men on the big screen but there's no such restrictions on TV.

I'm hoping this show become the live action equivalent to Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes or Justice League Unlimited.

They eventually could be using 2nd and 3rd string heroes that might work as supporting cast in the cinema features.

Why? Marvel Studios can't use Spidey, FF or X-Men on the big screen but there's no such restrictions on TV.

I'm hoping this show become the live action equivalent to Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes or Justice League Unlimited.

They eventually could be using 2nd and 3rd string heroes that might work as supporting cast in the cinema features.

The show is not going to be focused on super heroes so prepare to be disappointed.

Ratings are in!

Fall’s buzziest new drama had a super-powered premiere Tuesday night: ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. — a show so big it takes two company names to officially describe it — delivered 11.9 million viewers and a 4.6 adults 18-49 rating. That makes S.H.I.E.L.D. TV’s highest-rated drama debut in nearly four years (since ABC’s V premiere in November, 2009).

That adult demo number is particular impressive given the show’s time slot. S.H.I.E.L.D. had to self-start at 8 p.m. — no lead-in — and ran against huge competition: NBC’s The Voice and CBS’ NCIS are two of the most popular shows on television. And how did it stand up? S.H.I.E.L.D. actually managed to tie the two-hour The Voice overall in the demo (4.6) — and beat it head-to-head during the 8 p.m. hour — while trouncing the return of NCIS in the demo (3.4), though obviously losing among total viewers (19.4 million).

Josh Im so used to you consistently taking the high road. Nice to see you down in the trenches a little. .... ok, maybe just a foot in a mud puddle, but its progress... :duff

Thanks. I think. :lol

:rotfl
Mods trolling now... this is madness!!!
:panic::panic:

I like to call it Orcing. :nana: Besides I'm just giving you ****.

I liked the show a lot.
I hope it has a good run.
As for Lola flying at the end maybe Howard Stark finally finished his idea from Captain America:The First Avenger and Coulson put it to use in his car?
Just a thought.

So they'd choose to use people who aren't two of the smartest on the planet. Whom they incidently have access to.

Makes sense.

If you want a wrecking ball with two feet, call the Hulk. If you need something done with discretion and covertly, call SHIELD.

SHIELD has a lot more finesse than The Hulk.

Just ordered new plates for my red 1992 Mustang convertible. ;)

BVB61TaCMAEw5vK.jpg:large

Back