Alien: Romulus (2024) figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-orders came out on NECA and I definitely had to on this guy, minus the weird torso, I love the sculpt

I'm expecting the Alien only.

I would love to see a franchise wide revisit announcement, but it won't happen.

The MCU ruined HT's vision.
Hot Toys vision is nothing but dollar signs, $$$, nothing else matters. MCU is nothing but dollar signs $$$. Pump another movie out regardless of content. It’s all about the money. That’s all anyone seems to care about anymore. Money. It’s gross. Money is a means to an end. Now it would seem the end goal itself for so many.

I know there is a big debate on the skull being visible or cloudy in the head but honestly I think it adds so much to the alien, I am pumped to see what Prime 1 or (IF) hot toys does anything with it.

Any idea where to pre-order the Romulus NECA figure in the UK?

The NECA store does ship internationally, but shipping to the UK will come in quite expensive.

No sign of any pre-orders on Star Action Figures, Amazon UK, Comics & Cocktails or Forbidden Planet.

Saw the movie today. Wasn't disappointed. Of course if you're gonna nitpick and over think, there is always something, but I'm really pleased with it and thankful a new Alien movie in this style and direction has been released.

I personally don't give a crap about the AvP movies Prometheus and Covenant.
That’s awesome news! I’m gonna to try watching it this weekend also.

I really liked the AVP films, especially the first one because of the lore but I also liked Prometheus and Covenant but they didn’t compare to the OG films.

Now that we got a good Alien and Good Predator film again I hope they have a crack at making a new great AVP film

That’s awesome news! I’m gonna to try watching it this weekend also.

I really liked the AVP films, especially the first one because of the lore but I also liked Prometheus and Covenant but they didn’t compare to the OG films.

Now that we got a good Alien and Good Predator film again I hope they have a crack at making a new great AVP film
I am actually about to go see it in a couple hours and I am really excited to hear its doing good so far. The franchise deserves a good iteration! A boy can dream though about the AVP movies, I am also a fan of them and would love to see another crack at that story line.

I am actually about to go see it in a couple hours and I am really excited to hear its doing good so far. The franchise deserves a good iteration! A boy can dream though about the AVP movies, I am also a fan of them and would love to see another crack at that story line.
Make sure you tell me what you think of the movie too without any spoilers please 😊 I’m actually so excited to watch this. I hope Hot Toys brings out a Xenomorph figure either from this or have a go at the Big Chap again

Make sure you tell me what you think of the movie too without any spoilers please 😊 I’m actually so excited to watch this. I hope Hot Toys brings out a Xenomorph figure either from this or have a go at the Big Chap again
Being a fan of the series of movies and seeing it last night I will say you will not be disappointed. The environment that is created when things get going almost make you hold your breath. Fede did an amazing job at creating suspense and for me that is the attraction with these movies. He also tried something new in the movie and honestly it really opens the gate for further interpretation. I give the movie a 10/10 but maybe im bias just because I love the series as a whole.

Saw this today. Great film I thought

I really doubt HT will make anything from this. Personally I don't want any of the characters. Just the Xeno and a Facehugger
That being said I would love a non damaged Ash with a pulse rifle, but just Alien 1 Ash would do to kick off a new line of the Nostromo crew

I don't collect Neca but those are awfully tempting now

Just watched the new Alien movie and honestly it started off so good but was very disappointed by the end

Last edited:
Just watched the new Alien movie and honestly it started off so good but was very disappointed by the end
Yeah that's where I was at with it, it's hard to not spoil it but I think what it was is okay but I would have rather they focused more on the alien then creating that thing but still for me it was a good twist and pretty crazy.

Back