ARAGORN HEADSCULPT NOW AVAILABLE (new pics pg. 8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Aragorn Headsculpt Work-In-Progress Pics (NEW PICS PG. 4)

Great sculpt! Looks exactly like Viggo. And beard sculpt is awesome! :clap:clap:clap

u guys got me all excited thinking he had posted a finished head!!!...lol

Wouldn't it be interesting if someone, in a parallel dimension mind you, cast the upcoming 1/6 Aragorn maquette sculpt? That Trevor Grove sure is a genius. I would never suggest anyone in this dimension do that though...

Wouldn't it be interesting if someone, in a parallel dimension mind you, cast the upcoming 1/6 Aragorn maquette sculpt? That Trevor Grove sure is a genius. I would never suggest anyone in this dimension do that though...

It's a beautiful piece indeed. As a matter of fact, that was one of the images I sent Erick Sosa when I was explaining how I wanted Aragorn's hair to look. I think Erick nailed it.

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

It's a beautiful piece indeed. As a matter of fact, that was one of the images I sent Erick Sosa when I was explaining how I wanted Aragorn's hair to look. I think Erick nailed it.

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

I can see the inspiration! :clap

Sorry, didn't mean to derail the thread, that thought just popped into my head as I've been contemplating a 1/6 Aragorn recently :)

Hi guys,
I have a couple of projects that are getting done, and early next week I will show final images :)

Erick Sosa is finishing up some other projects and told me he would have finished pics of Aragorn before the end of the week. He told me we would not be disappointed.

Stay tuned.

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

New Aragorn Headsculpt Completed! (NEW PICS PG. 8)

Greetings:

Erick Sosa's Aragorn headsculpt is done! Erick did an amazing job! Stay tuned for details on how to get one of these beauties!!!

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

Back