Arkham City Harley Quinn DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To sweeten the deal even more. Those who still don't have one, when you add it to the cart and get ready to check out, a $10 off coupon is automatically added. Get it for $82 shipped!

A little late to the party. Got this today.

ac9c787b9e717f51c587de9e53bb3a31_zpsf6ca0d5c.jpg

89a150d7414d3a4367bf12e228e5aeef_zps38e5ae6c.jpg

Nice pics! I have her, Catwoman, Bats, and Joker in this line. I really think that Harley and Selina turned out super sexy. Your pics easily capture just how great Harley looks. Congrats on your recent acquisition.

If any UK collectors are interested i should be getting some of the SDCC 2014 Colour Harley Quinn Statue i can not guarantee how many i will actualy receive though as this is limited to only 1000 pieces. If you are interested let me know the more i order the higher my allocation will be.

I will be ordering a lot but i have no idea how many i will be allocated but your high up the list. I wasn't expecting to be able to order any so it was a nice suprise. I will be selling these at normal retail price too. If i require a deposit i will let you know and it would not be much either.

If any UK collectors are interested i should be getting some of the SDCC 2014 Colour Harley Quinn Statue i can not guarantee how many i will actualy receive though as this is limited to only 1000 pieces. If you are interested let me know the more i order the higher my allocation will be.

Hey that's cool, I didnt think I'd find UK sellers here :D, will you be getting the Catwoman colored too I'd want that one, feel free to PM me :D

I think the Catwoman one is exclusive to one of the Games Stores i wasn't expecting to be offered Harley normaly DC Collectibles sell all there SDCC exclusives through Graphitti Designs..

Back