Arkham City Harley Quinn DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I wont post on this anymore as I made my feelings known numerous times But they miss paint/ overlap the black , gray and white parts also :slap
I see DC coldcast and I cringe just like the Bane and Bat statue I bought and returned, beautiful subject matter with a 5 cent paint job that earl scheib would be embarrassed of .

That's fine. Obviously DC direct/collectibles are just not for you. We all know that the quality of their paint apps are iffy at best. To each their own.

Are paint problems frequent? Or is it just people don't like the paintwork for the face? No comic stores around me to check this out in person. :X

Any online retailers who can exchange or return these to if something pops up?

Are paint problems frequent? Or is it just people don't like the paintwork for the face? No comic stores around me to check this out in person. :X

Any online retailers who can exchange or return these to if something pops up?

BBTS lets you return statues.

Here's a quick phone shot of the two released so far to give you an idea of how they scale to each other!

5ov72r.jpg

I hate seeing those listings where it says "HOT 3A ENTERBAY PHICEN TOYS SIDESHOW 1/6" for hot toy pegs

Dc's website has the AC Harley up for sale at 30% off. $87.47 is a pretty good price. I see her selling on eBay for quite a bit more than that. Just in case anyone is interested.

This is a great statue and one I'm glad I added into my collection. Was actually surprised by the quality after getting it in hand.

Yeah, I love mine. She's set up next to my AC Joker and is waiting on the AC Batman I have on PO. I can't wait to PO the upcoming AC Catwoman as well. I'm really liking this line so far. I hope Two-Face or Freeze is next.

Right on filip. The line actually came a surprise to me but I really like the design choice they went with and I'll eagerly second the excitement for the upcoming Catwoman...looks freaking bad ***.

This is a great statue and one I'm glad I added into my collection. Was actually surprised by the quality after getting it in hand.

It certainly is great. I wish it were a little bigger, but I love mine. I think I paid $100 for mine; anyone considering should jump on that $87 price pronto, as I doubt she will go much lower than that.

That new Catwoman will be joining her ASAP.

It certainly is great. I wish it were a little bigger, but I love mine. I think I paid $100 for mine; anyone considering should jump on that $87 price pronto, as I doubt she will go much lower than that.

That new Catwoman will be joining her ASAP.

Agreed brother.

I tend to like my statues bigger but quality is quality so I can't complain :dance

Yup $87 is a great deal...I paid around $100 as well.

Back