Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that new armor. I believe a Lego leak revealed that it is mark 50... I bet that's the first IW pre-order to go up from HT. I hope it is anyway.

MK50 Hmmmmm that makes sense if its the end movie armor. I bet we will get a similar deal as with AOU. The MK48 will be halfway between this new one and the 46/47 and the MK49 will be the Hulkbuster 2.0

I figure we'll also get a Tony from this movie, the one with the hoodie, possibly as a movie promo :D and then expect the MK50 BD as a summer exclusive 2019 :lol

MK50 Hmmmmm that makes sense if its the end movie armor. I bet we will get a similar deal as with AOU. The MK48 will be halfway between this new one and the 46/47 and the MK49 will be the Hulkbuster 2.0

I figure we'll also get a Tony from this movie, the one with the hoodie, possibly as a movie promo :D and then expect the MK50 BD as a summer exclusive 2019 :lol

The possibilities are maddening because I want all of it :lol I've been taking it easy on pre-orders for months now in anticipation for this movie and the potential tsunami of releases that I won't be able to resist.

I do hope HT makes a new Tony figure for real. I like that Tech-Hoodie look with the new arc reactor in his chest.

The possibilities are maddening because I want all of it :lol I've been taking it easy on pre-orders for months now in anticipation for this movie and the potential tsunami of releases that I won't be able to resist.

I do hope HT makes a new Tony figure for real. I like that Tech-Hoodie look with the new arc reactor in his chest.

It will probably be a special 2 figure release with the armor that goes with it.

That would be amazing. Would probably be one of the most prominent Iron Man figures from HT ever since I don't think they've done an Iron Man/Tony 2-pack yet.
That's probably because he sells just fine on his own, as do the armors :lol So maybe Hot Toys will do a two pack but I wouldn't put it past them making a separate Tony figure with a bunch of accessories for $230 and then $370 for the Iron man vs $499+/- for a set

That's probably because he sells just fine on his own, as do the armors :lol So maybe Hot Toys will do a two pack but I wouldn't put it past them making a separate Tony figure with a bunch of accessories for $230 and then $370 for the Iron man vs $499+/- for a set

$599 for the set. IW special edition.

The Lego leaks confirmed something cool about Spider-Man:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Can't wait to see what Hot Toys does with it.

The Lego leaks confirmed something cool about Spider-Man:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Can't wait to see what Hot Toys does with it.

I mean, is anyone surprised that the Iron Spider would have the arms that extend out?

I think the bigger surprise is that pizza somehow plays a large enough plot point that it's included as an accessory! :lol

Mmm, is there anything pizza can't do?

I mean, is anyone surprised that the Iron Spider would have the arms that extend out?

I think the bigger surprise is that pizza somehow plays a large enough plot point that it's included as an accessory! :lol

If you look at the bottom right, it looks like a pizza joint. Perhaps Parker is working and thats when **** breaks loose.

$599 for the set. IW special edition.
$599 would seem more accurate yes :duff but unless it came with a good few accessories I wouldnt pay that much for a Tony figure
Also I hope I'm wrong about the MK50 being jacked up to $370 :( but yknow Hot Toys and their Diecast prices, wouldn't mind if t wasn't the cheapest ****ing metal to make :gah:

Hot Toys did a great job wi:gah:th yellow jacket so not sure why they won’t nail iron spider

Ah...Yellow Jacket. The one that got away... :dunno

It's a shame they never released it. It looked so freaking cool and I wanted it!!!

In the trailer, there's a scene when a portal-like machine appears over new york and starts wrecking havoc on the city below. The lego set is probably based on that sequence.

Hulkbuster was delayed becuz it was redesigned to accommodate the mark 43, I don't foresee the Hulkbuster 2.0 going through the same developmental issues.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back