Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as Cap / Nomad stays bearded I'll most likely buy him.

I might be interested in IM, Thor, Bucky and Wanda. Pass on the rest most likely.

Sorry if this has been asked, I have sucked at keeping up with this post. Any idea if War Machine is MK4 or still the MK3? I decided recently that I want all of the WM armors and I'm kicking myself that I didnt get the MK3 from Civil War. Would be nice for another release of that armor.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I wonder how soon we will see these figures anyway. It would be nice to see some protos before the movie comes out but I figure we'll get majority during SDCC.

Sorry if this has been asked, I have sucked at keeping up with this post. Any idea if War Machine is MK4 or still the MK3? I decided recently that I want all of the WM armors and I'm kicking myself that I didnt get the MK3 from Civil War. Would be nice for another release of that armor.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I think all we can go off of is the trailer. To me it looks very VERY similar to the WM MK3. But it is very hard to tell.

7915c6d0d0a2c13c9db3f5d16bb6c1c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how soon we will see these figures anyway. It would be nice to see some protos before the movie comes out but I figure we'll get majority during SDCC.
Is it kinda weird that not even Ragnarok Loki is up for PO yet? Or any BP figs.

Is it kinda weird that not even Ragnarok Loki is up for PO yet? Or any BP figs.
I wouldn't be surprised if Loki never goes up for preorder. They have a history of showing certain prototypes but never releasing them. Loki feels like one of those.

You will see 2 or 3 up for PO before the movie opens- like battle damage ex versions or stuff that doesn't have to change too much since last time figure was done- the hype alone will sell them out

I wouldn't be surprised if Loki never goes up for preorder. They have a history of showing certain prototypes but never releasing them. Loki feels like one of those.

Well, that sux, Ragnarok Loki was on my list.:(:(:(

Would've been nice to have him with my Roadworn Thor.

They showed a Wonder Woman movie figure at SDCC and I believe those accessories got bundled into the Justice League release, I could see them pushing Loki’s release under the Infinity War banner with some different accessories.

Considering the 100 Days to Infinity War message on HT Facebook page I get the feeling they will really be going all in here. Really could be the "Hot Toys Reckoning". Going to be interesting to see what they offer.

Are there any big Cons before April ? If not, I guess they will have to have one of their own Asian Mall type events.

Back