Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy as long as they don't show loads of prototypes of all these characters just to only release half of them. Really, that would be the worst. For them to show Nebula and Mantis and Shuri and then to never see them go up for preorder.

Thankfully, I'm sure we'll get bearded Steve, HT would be insanely stupid not to make him. So aside from him, I only really need Buck with his new gorgeous arm, blond Natasha, Nebula and Shuri (I doubt she'll get a figure for Black Panther T_T). Everyone else I can probably live without.

I'm happy as long as they don't show loads of prototypes of all these characters just to only release half of them. Really, that would be the worst. For them to show Nebula and Mantis and Shuri and then to never see them go up for preorder.

Thankfully, I'm sure we'll get bearded Steve, HT would be insanely stupid not to make him. So aside from him, I only really need Buck with his new gorgeous arm, blond Natasha, Nebula and Shuri (I doubt she'll get a figure for Black Panther T_T). Everyone else I can probably live without.

Yes agree, however I think they'll have there work cutout for them to make prototypes of the core figures. i.e no maybes. just due to the number of them.

Will be really interesting to see. I hope Thanos is the first one out. He's the main character, so would be perfect to get people excited. I guess they will use the existing body. (here's a couple of pics I found online....thaks Xenomorph !)

With Infinity stone gauntlet is a must !

detolf.jpg 569a96c31c82185a906868f0a0c739db.jpg

I have no interest in Thanos if he looks like he's heading to the gym. It's either armor with the gauntlet or full pass for me. To be honest, the only characters I'm interested in are the black order. I'm sure HT will make protos of them but it's anyone's guess if they'll be released.

but if you have those arms you want to show them off :lol I think they are underplaying Thanos' armor in this one to ramp it up in the next movie

I sincerely hope they do make all of the Black Order and some of the monsters because they look really cool and need unique bodies and sculpts :D It would be an amazing line of figures

Yes agree, however I think they'll have there work cutout for them to make prototypes of the core figures. i.e no maybes. just due to the number of them.

Will be really interesting to see. I hope Thanos is the first one out. He's the main character, so would be perfect to get people excited. I guess they will use the existing body. (here's a couple of pics I found online....thaks Xenomorph !)

With Infinity stone gauntlet is a must !

View attachment 390260 View attachment 390261

I guess he would be one of The first out, along with iron man, captain america, thor, and Spiderman. I'm surprised none have been teased yet.

They can't reuse the Thanos body. Theres no 'body' underneath that armor, its all sculpted. So they would have to start from scratch. Which means its unlikely he would be the first out the gate.

I have no interest in Thanos if he looks like he's heading to the gym. It's either armor with the gauntlet or full pass for me. To be honest, the only characters I'm interested in are the black order. I'm sure HT will make protos of them but it's anyone's guess if they'll be released.

Lol right? he looks like he is just about to hit some weights at the gym not fight a whole army of heroes but thats ok i guess that makes him intimidating but it's underwhelming for me haha.

He looks like he's taking it casually and not even seeing Earth's Mightiest Heroes as a threat. Sounds pretty badass to me. And he's doing it in his wife-beater lmao..

I really hope the next Thanos will have the Full Gauntlet.. and hope that Gauntlet will light up :D

Not enough pics here as reference to what is being discussed. Do you mean the outfit below (middle) is like a gym outfit ?? Or is there a different image ?

Henchmen are also looking pretty cool. Who is the guy on the right ? He must be Hulk size.

Thanos-and-the-Black-Order-from-Avengers-Infinity-War.jpg

Black Order does look amazing. Not sure I'd get all of them, but they look great there. I'm sure HT will certainly do them proper. Or at least I hope they do them at all.

Ugh, Widow has short blonde hair. That's gonna be a tempting figure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back