Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really thought I would be down for figs from this movie but I must admit, there isn't one I like yet.

I’m considering Rogers, Thanos and Iron Spider. And some of the Black Order if those actually go up for PO.

giphy.gif

Cap, Iron Man and Iron Spidey for sure. But then again it all depends on how well the movie plays out for me.

I liked Justice League ok, but not enough to necessarily NEED the MMS Aquaman or Flash. With all of the preorders I've got, I'm thinking about cancelling those. Could regret it, but at least theres the potential Aquaman movie which from all the buzz, seems to be the way to go once Hot Toys releases a figure from that.

IE things change.

Loving the Red and Gold Power Ranger, I mean Iron Man. Sort of hoping they're doing a Loki with this one since we're getting further and further away from Ragnarok. Also itching for them to show the Black Order in action in promotional material at some point.

Cool. Hope to see some clearer pics of him soon. War Machine is one Im looking to pick up. Big Cap fan but not sure Ill get the bearded look, even if HT makes it. I may pick up the new sheild/gauntlets though parted out if those get made.

I wonder how many of the characters HT will attempt ..It might take over two years to release everyone .

Can you image the price tag for the entire film’s line. If they include a new Hulkbuster..we could be reaching minimum $5,000 to collect the entire line :horror

Will collectors do this if HT attempts this insane idea

I wonder how many of the characters HT will attempt ..It might take over two years to release everyone .

Can you image the price tag for the entire film’s line. If they include a new Hulkbuster..we could be reaching minimum $5,000 to collect the entire line :horror

The best comparison we have to date would be Age of Ultron... Even the Iron Man Marks I think were a year apart from memory.

ageofultron.jpg

If you want to get completionist, you could add the New Avengers Scarlet Witch, which has the same theme base, and the quarter scale figures.. (subtract the Ultron drone which was never made)

I have most of the core lineup plus the quarter of the mark 43. Took a while to get all of them, but I hate what it would have cost to buy the lot

That War Machine is looking really sexy. I wonder if those are missile pods / weapons behind his shoulders, or if they're flight boosters like the Iron Man armor.

Any hints that Thanos will use the full body armor in this movie (Helmet and etc) ? Or he will be saving for Avengers 4?

2 years is very optimistic by the way.

Back