Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard you were looking for the Soul Stone?
gw16hjaspqi01.jpg

I wish! It feels weird having an Infinity War or Thanos movie without Adam Warlock or Silver Surfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like Marvel’s officially starting to push Infinity War, so I wonder if we’re gonna start seeing Hot Toys preview figures.

Seems like Marvel’s officially starting to push Infinity War, so I wonder if we’re gonna start seeing Hot Toys preview figures.

Hope so !! It's going to be a Hot Toys release fest from here on in with Infinity Wars, Dead Pool, Solo and Antman & the Wasp coming very quickly.

Expect plenty of repaints with Infinity War for sure. I hate that newly painted ********. Hardly deserving of the term 'Movie Masterpiece'.

Depending on what they release Thanos maybe the only one I'll get.

Edit : can "afford" to get !! [emoji3]

I have not pulled the trigger on an Iron Man yet. I am holding out to see how this one looks before deciding. Thankfully, I have plenty to choose from.

It would make a lot of sense, if HT has the manpower to do it, is to do exclusives for Cap, Thor, Vision and others. Easy sculpts to carryover and cash in when the movie is still in theaters or about to be.

This is gonna be epic. Pretty much the last hurrah for this cast of characters. Hot Toys are going to go mental I hope !!

I wonder how many they'll release on the 3rd ?

Strange that they would do this on a Saturday ?? Maybe a mini mall popup display in China somewhere ??

Just trying to recall if they ever show real prototypes before announcing on Facebook ??

Looking forward to this, while first I thought it could be the last chance for certain characters, you know to retain those licenses we will probably see 2.0's down the line.

Bring it on!

Back