Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen_Shot_2018_02_28_at_9_13_41_PM.png

giphy.gif

Dread it, Run from it...

Hot Toys still arrive.

My prediction for the 3/3/18 reveals are 3 figures to start with. One will be bearded Captain America(which will be more or less a repainted Civil War with a new head and Wakandan gauntlets), Gamora(who is unreleased from Guardians vol. 2) and Thanos.

Other possibilities I think could be unveiled that day are:
Black Widow
Nebula
Iron man(who I feel is a longshot not to get a figure but for the first unveiling as they just unveiled an Iron Man LAST week. I'd say we see the Iron Man 2 weeks to a month from now though).
Someone from the Black Order
Valkyrie(pushed as an Infinity War figure)
Loki(ditto)
Okoye or Shuri(if we're getting either this year, it'll be for Infinity War most likely).

I know we'll get Thor and Iron Spider for sure but not on first reveal day I don't think.

I'd like to see Thor which will most definitely be a repainted Ragnarok sculpt and some of Thanos' minions the designs are sick.

My prediction for the 3/3/18 reveals are 3 figures to start with. One will be bearded Captain America(which will be more or less a repainted Civil War with a new head and Wakandan gauntlets), Gamora(who is unreleased from Guardians vol. 2) and Thanos.

Yeah your thinking makes sense. There have been quite a few figures from previous movies pushed into an IW release. So they will likely be first.

I still think Thanos is a high chance. If they release a few known characters just with small differences the response will be -meh. They need one of them to be a "new" character, and I think Thanos would make the "splash" they need to kick off the hype train.

I'd like to see Thor which will most definitely be a repainted Ragnarok sculpt and some of Thanos' minions the designs are sick.

I'd love if Thor is unveiled early but I don't think it's likely. The figure is very similar to Gladiator Thor with a different color scheme and maybe the eyepatch head. I think he'll happen but not until Gladiator Thor is out. One or more of Thanos Black Order I can see being unveiled but I doubt Hot Toys will make ALL of them.

I'd love if Thor is unveiled early but I don't think it's likely. The figure is very similar to Gladiator Thor with a different color scheme and maybe the eyepatch head. I think he'll happen but not until Gladiator Thor is out. One or more of Thanos Black Order I can see being unveiled but I doubt Hot Toys will make ALL of them.

Actually the latest Hasbro Thor leak shows him looking a bit....different than that.

I doubt they announce any figure in the near future that could cannibalize sales of soon to be released figures.

So, I would guess a Cap, WM, Iron Man, Thanos, Black Widow, etc... could be shown shortly.

Thor, Spidey, Black Panther, i would guess we will wait a bit for.

But who knows right. Just looking forward to the revealing.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I doubt they announce any figure in the near future that could cannibalize sales of soon to be released figures.

So, I would guess a Cap, WM, Iron Man, Thanos, Black Widow, etc... could be shown shortly.

Thor, Spidey, Black Panther, i would guess we will wait a bit for.

But who knows right. Just looking forward to the revealing.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

There may not even be an IW Black Panther since he's wearing the same suit from his solo movie... Also, the previous spidey's are already out and selling well/fast so I doubt those will hold back a reveal of Iron Spider. But I do agree with Thor... I already decided to get IW Thor over gladiator thor, so I would imagine others are thinking the same so they may hold off. I'm just hoping they have a sculpt with glowing eyes.

I only really want the Cap. But if they use IW as an excuse to release Shuri and Nebula i’ll be all over them.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's literally a group shot of characters from behind. HT are good at building hype and gutting you.

DXOpjqDU8AAE2As.jpg

Hell yeah. Let's go.

Evacuate all meetings.

Put up all our dollar bills.

and get us a seat at the theatre.

Back