Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rooted hair
5e4a23d9e931ee7e112bf294526cd99e.jpg

I should have expected it, but I thought her hair was short enough this time to warrant sculpted hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, so likely one of the figures revealed is going to be Black Widow since they allowed it to be photographed on ScarJo's account. It looks decent but not amazing. Not sure on that one. I want another Black Widow and this is the first one that doesn't look so similar to the others but still...I don't know. There's always a sameness with Widow figures. I have the Winter Soldier version and nothing has made me seek out others after that really.

Not sure why some collectors are so adamant to include rooted hair in figures. It always looks cheap.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Not sure why some collectors are so adamant to include rooted hair in figures. It always looks cheap.

I’m fine with it on the Civil War version since the hair is so long, and it looks pretty good on the Winter Soldier version, but it never seems to look good on the Avengers versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rooted hair can give a character depth and another unique way of posing it... but unless it’s done right, it just looks like dumb Barbie hair.

Scarlet Witch and CW Widow looks great, for example. Wanda’s length really sells the figure and adds another layer of posing to her.

AoU and I assume this I WANNA SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER Widow will look awful

The figure looks terrible imo. I saw this a couple of days ago when the actors were all adding toys to that charity box and thought she was holding a generic figure of the character.

It's not like that would be the final product. They're just demonstration prototypes. It looks like the pre-civil war sculpt to me.

Also Thor was revealed. I was very wrong, haha.

So we have so far:

Black Widow
Captain America
Groot
Iron Man
Rocket
Thanos
Thor

Back