Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap and Thanos new sculpt not shown. Thor and Iron Man are repaints. Rocket is a re-release. **** Widow and her rooted hair. Not hyped by the line yet I wouldn't mind seeing a new Bruce Banner or Hawkeye today.

Cap and Thanos new sculpt not shown. Thor and Iron Man are repaints. Rocket is a re-release. **** Widow and her rooted hair. Not hyped by the line yet I wouldn't mind seeing a new Bruce Banner or Hawkeye today.

Patiently waiting for the Iron Spider reveal. Only figure i'm interested in besides maybe Cap.

So what I see so far on FB ..is a Infinity Gaunlet, BW, Thor , Cap and IM preview . Anybody see anything else

So what I see so far on FB ..is a Infinity Gaunlet, BW, Thor , Cap and IM preview . Anybody see anything else

Black Widow
Captain America
Groot
Iron Man
Rocket
Thanos
Thor

Looks like that’s all for today.

I'm actually shocked we didn't get the Iron Spider out of the gates.

Probably because they want to save his mechanical arm reveal for later.

The figures in the toy isles don't always reflect what is actually in the film. But it interesting to note that two different scale Spidey figures from Infinity War comes with mechanical arms.

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-6-inch-figure-assortment-iron-spider-oop1.jpg
marvel-avengers-infinity-war-titan-hero-12-inch-power-fx-figures-iron-spider-oop.jpg

Surprised nobody hasn’t started a HT Infinity Gauntlet thread, there are plenty of pics on FB this morning

So I think Thor, Loki and Scarlet Witch to complete their lines (except for not having that peskily expensive Avengers Loki)... and that'll be me..

Back