"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shameless plug, with only a few spots left:
1/6 scale printed cups with an option of either a Hermanos or Kahuna label. Full thread here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137248

7wjq.jpg

ba83.jpg

iuc4.jpg

Just repainted this for my brother (Rdeezy)... the original was from Sals studio.

Before
a5umusut.jpg

After
ypa8yget.jpg

Different lighting
y6aza9aj.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I demeled it flush and added skin texture over it. No big deal really, just shouldn't have been painted without being cleaned properly...

Nice work Rahmier84 it looks 10x better. I have a couple of ESTUDIO PROTEUS sculpts coming my way to repaint.

I wish Sal would save us the job stripping the sculpt and just sell them unpainted :lol

The studio was a good business plan but when people have to pay top dollar for a painted sculpt then pay for a repainted after they tend to feel a bit screwed over.

Nice work Rahmier84 it looks 10x better. I have a couple of ESTUDIO PROTEUS sculpts coming my way to repaint.

I wish Sal would save us the job stripping the sculpt and just sell them unpainted :lol

The studio was a good business plan but when people have to pay top dollar for a painted sculpt then pay for a repainted after they tend to feel a bit screwed over.

Yeah Trevor should just sell them unpainted!

Heres my guy again.

Been making him lots of cash. Fat stacks.

Each bill is printed on both sides too. long process but worth it!

Made even more yesterday.

For those who did not buy the collectors edition of the complete series, the price tag is SO worth all 6 seasons and the 2 hour documentary on how they made the last season. Gives you some real good insight. A+ bonus features material. :clap

Back