Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know how I found it on BBTS? I typed Hot Toys Joker in the search thread and it gave me 3 options. one for v.1, another for the bust, and a third for the bank robber. :lecture

That's what I did. Typed in Hot Toys Joker and there it was. It ain't rocket science. :lol

The last 17 pages of this thread are from today alone and yet I had to do a search to find it?! I can't believe how many new pictures we're seeing of this figure. I thought we'd see one set of pics then have to wait weeks to see anything else.

Ordered mine from toys2. I know BBTS is cheaper for this one but I got hit by customs on my last BBTS order so thought I'd stick with toys2 for all my TDK needs - which seems to be every single thing Hot toys are producing.

Edit - Oh it was moved to a different forum!

Thanks for the high-res pics! I was able to make out most of it. There isn't really that much new info but the most important part is this:

"Word has it that Hot Toys is already negotiating with Warner Bros. about a possible version 3.0. To all you collectors out there which version do you think it will be?"

You're welcome! I had no idea something like that would happen if I posted those pics here too. All there was originally was a link, and those are easy to miss. ;) :D

I'll take Joker Nurse as long as it comes with a paper (or close to it) face mask. I dunno, whatever those are called, and a suppressor for the Glock (or more appropriately, the Glock with the suppressor already on it). That isn't to say I wouldn't take a Joker Police Uniform either. I think it would be very bold of Hot Toys to make a sculpt without any makeup of Ledger like that. Especially if the sculpt is as good, if not better (if that's even possible) than the Joker Bank Robber. I mean, those shots are so quick in the movie of the Joker in the Police uniform.

It sure is exciting though, isn't it? :banana

Bring on 3.0

Last edited:
I was scouring the General Collectibles forum for a while there thinking WTF?? When I saw no batman threads whatsoever it should have raised my suspicions.

Bring on 3.0

We definitely need a laughing headsculpt - it'd be great if they'd supply a sound chip.

You could always buy one of these bodies.

Atom_media_1.jpg

A.T.O.M.EDIA - 1:6 SCALE BODY W/ INTERNAL SOUND DEVICE
by GO HERO / DAY2DAY / BILL CHAN

The ATOMedia is an artistically and technically optimized model. Developed in collaboration with expert designer Bill Chan.

With over 30 points of articulation, you can create incredible yet subtle poses. Special attention has been given to the overall frame so that it appears fit but not overly muscular. Customize your favorite characters, make your friend into figures or build your own “6th SCALE SELF”!

The ATOMedia comes with an internal electronic audio device that plays and records audio files! Download and manage files, as well as recharge the battery via a USB port. With 1 gigabyte of storage and over 25 functions, your 1:6 customizing enters a new dimension of site and sound!

The last 17 pages of this thread are from today alone and yet I had to do a search to find it?! I can't believe how many new pictures we're seeing of this figure. I thought we'd see one set of pics then have to wait weeks to see anything else.

Ordered mine from toys2. I know BBTS is cheaper for this one but I got hit by customs on my last BBTS order so thought I'd stick with toys2 for all my TDK needs - which seems to be every single thing Hot toys are producing.

Edit - Oh it was moved to a different forum!

Why not ask them to mark the package down then, thats what I did with actionHQ, Noel marked mine down to $40 without question, it came the other day no custom charges here

We definitely need a laughing headsculpt - it'd be great if they'd supply a sound chip.

Yes, a laughing Joker. Yes. Total F'ing CLASS!

I'll take it!

EDIT: My god can you imagine the sculpt on a laughing Joker from Hot Toys?

Yes, a laughing Joker. Yes. Total F'ing CLASS!

I'll take it!

EDIT: My god can you imagine the sculpt on a laughing Joker from Hot Toys?

Been wanting that since the movie came out. Although not as much a part of this interpretation of the Joker, I still think that b/w video he does is the creepiest thing in the movie -- that blurry image of him laughing.

does anyone know where i can get the HT Dark knight figures for reasonable prices in the UK or shipped to the UK?

FB have it for £91 + Delivery.

I personnaly hate FB they do not update the website, your order is never live and they hardly if ever get stock in on release.

You can order from them but expect them in May 09, I would order either from actionHQ and Mista on the board, with shipping my V1 joker worked out at £91 including shipping and they marked the package down to $40 so no customs, only took 4 days to arrive from Japan as well.

Use FB only as a last report.

Why not ask them to mark the package down then, thats what I did with actionHQ, Noel marked mine down to $40 without question, it came the other day no custom charges here

If its no skin off their nose to do that why don't they always mark stuff down? Something to do with having accurately marked invoices for our own records or what?

You could always buy one of these bodies.

Atom_media_1.jpg

A.T.O.M.EDIA - 1:6 SCALE BODY W/ INTERNAL SOUND DEVICE
by GO HERO / DAY2DAY / BILL CHAN

The ATOMedia is an artistically and technically optimized model. Developed in collaboration with expert designer Bill Chan.

With over 30 points of articulation, you can create incredible yet subtle poses. Special attention has been given to the overall frame so that it appears fit but not overly muscular. Customize your favorite characters, make your friend into figures or build your own “6th SCALE SELF”!

The ATOMedia comes with an internal electronic audio device that plays and records audio files! Download and manage files, as well as recharge the battery via a USB port. With 1 gigabyte of storage and over 25 functions, your 1:6 customizing enters a new dimension of site and sound!

Wow. How come i've not heard of this before? Sounds like a great idea, just hold it up to your speakers and record entire lines of dialogue. I do that with my phone.

I personnaly hate FB they do not update the website, your order is never live and they hardly if ever get stock in on release.

You can order from them but expect them in May 09, I would order either from actionHQ and Mista on the board, with shipping my V1 joker worked out at £91 including shipping and they marked the package down to $40 so no customs, only took 4 days to arrive from Japan as well.

If you're talking about Forbidden Planet, you're right. When I ordered my first hot toys item - ed-209 - it took so long to arrive I assumed they lost any record of my order and I had given up on any notion i'd be getting it. And it wasn't a preorder. When it eventually came to my door I couldn't believe it.

Another bad experience I've had with them is the P2 Elder predator. I put in a preorder back in november 07 and they never got it for me - doubtful they ever will now. Thats the reason I aint gonna bother with the P2 Lost hunters, which is probably for the best.

Last edited:

Even though this is going a bit off topic, but... would you say the same could be said about the vehicles? it's marked down mid November but my big fear is shipping on the vehicles from ActionHQ, because they'll be so friggin huge!!!!

Plus which one is this? the .com one or .co.uk? I have an order through the .com site.

[Edit] Must be the .com one, as they only have it as £90, as .co.uk has it £109

Last edited:
I also hope they do a laughing headsculpt.

Though, as much as I want the different versions of the Joker I would rather have Harvey/Two-Face, Gordon, Scarecrow, etc.

Last edited:
They could end up getting more mileage out of Joker than Batman.

I too would love a Gordon figure even more so than TwoFace for some reason.
What would people prefer for Gordon? Kevlar outfit or regular shirt&tie? Lets just hope if Hot toys end up going that far with this line that our rubber suit Batmans haven't disintegrated by the time we get those lesser core characters. :D

off topic but joker related: does anyone know if there is a 1/6 jail cell environment out there?

You could ask Michael Crawford.. I forget his username on here, he posed his Joker with one:

review_htdkbats_large2.jpg

I think it's only one panel though, and it looks homemade. Looks like it's wood, painted black. But he'd know for sure.

Back