Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you'll be o.k. Toys2 still has 76 left!

I'm hoping the higher price helps. It costs more with T2 sure, but like I've said, when I start paying this kinda money for an item, I stick with people I know have my back in the worst cases, and Eric alwyas takes care of me.

I'm hoping the higher price helps. It costs more with T2 sure, but like I've said, when I start paying this kinda money for an item, I stick with people I know have my back in the worst cases, and Eric alwyas takes care of me.

Yes sometimes I need to remind myself of that, I was frustrated with my defective Bats but really have no better alternative. I just sent it back to him today for a refund, oh well. He overall is the best to deal with IMO, I do really like BBTS as well but end up paying customs in the end.

What is up with the $15 hike anyway?

Toys2 has been good to me too, but things are getting expensive, especially for primarily a replacement head and some gear. Plus the price hike...

I went with Joe. :)

I'm guessing demand, or they fear less people will buy from them with DC Direct getting them too and figure they better get more money on less figures, can't say.

I've bought 1 thing from BBTS so far, with another on pre-order, I haven't had any CS needs though so I'm not familiar with their quality. My ordering goes Sideshow, then Toys 2, then BBTS and after that, if I can't get with them, I go where I must if it's something I'm really looking for and can't get any other way.

BBTS is now sold out!! DAMN they had like 70 yesterday.. Glad i got one there at a good price.

Looks like this thing is selling fast.

And HT put alot out there to begin with. Joe said they were even allowed to increase their order.

Wow. That's alot of Jokers, man.

BBTS is now sold out!! DAMN they had like 70 yesterday.. Glad i got one there at a good price.

It makes me glad I placed my preorder with Joe earlier today as well. I'll say it again, that's alot of Jokers, man.

I also placed an order for Joker v1.0 so I can use that extra head sculpt that comes with Joker (Bank Robber). It's a no brainer. I don't know the last time I was so excited for a figure. It's just that good.

Wow can't believe it, you and me put in r orders close to each other as well!! :chew:chew:chew

Wow.

It's the word of the day, c'mon.

2802947227c9fc755ea1ols7.jpg

280379399610818d6688oqu5.jpg

280294749306b9b603edoej2.jpg

2803794266e32c5f783eonr1.jpg

2803794414f0a10f7a56oml5.jpg

A v1 Joker head repaint just sold on eBay for $107.50. With repaints going for over $100.00, it makes the v2 Joker quite a value. With the 2 new head sculps, mask, M76 machine gun, Glock pistol, Money bag and all the other add ons, you can't say no. To get these items piece-meal would cost a mint.

Back