Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A v1 Joker head repaint just sold on eBay for $107.50. With repaints going for over $100.00, it makes the v2 Joker quite a value. With the 2 new head sculps, mask, M76 machine gun, Glock pistol, Money bag and all the other add ons, you can't say no. To get these items piece-meal would cost a mint.

Plus, it's a different sculpt, and still different from the other head that comes with v2. :naughty

You can repaint that v.1 head as much as you want.. it's like putting perfume over B.O.

Is HT going to resculpt the Joker bust!? That thing looks just as off as the HT figure.

Yes sometimes I need to remind myself of that, I was frustrated with my defective Bats but really have no better alternative. I just sent it back to him today for a refund, oh well. He overall is the best to deal with IMO, I do really like BBTS as well but end up paying customs in the end.

What is up with the $15 hike anyway?

Your Batman new original suit was defective from BBTS? or were you the same guy that had the broken knee joint? I can't remember. I hope mine is ok, even though others have said not to worry. It's just it puts that doubt in your head when you hear these things.

Reason being, I also suffered import tax from Parcelforce that USPS handed over to that came to £29 GBP, thats like $52 over and above the original postage from BBTS which was $49. There is you could say $101 for shipping in total including import duties.

I had to fork up that extra £29 to Parcelforce before they would release it. As I got a letter from them in the post yesterday morning. Which is due for delivery today. Since their vans were already loaded that morning.

I have no complaints about BBTS, their service and email support was fantastic, but when it gets into the couriers hands. Import tax is such a ^^^^^! That also delayed it. 9 days it's been since it was dispatched. Compared to coming from Hong Kong, 1 day.

I think so, I will probably end up leaving with more then just my Bank Robber Joker though :lol

Yeah youd be better off sending in a friend to buy it for you, I could only imagine how dangerous it would be if I entered his store! :lol

Your Batman new original suit was defective from BBTS? or were you the same guy that had the broken knee joint? I can't remember. I hope mine is ok, even though others have said not to worry. It's just it puts that doubt in your head when you hear these things.

No I had a different issue with the ankles, hooks and wrist peg. I ordered mine from www.toys2.net not BBTS. I too think BBTS is awesome though. Luckily for me I ordered 2 Bats so I now have my second one on display and knock on wood its perfect!

I feel for you on the customs b.s. its just pure mafia imo, nothing more.

Yeah, Britain is a right crap hole. It truly is as they say, Rip-off Britain. We are taxed up to our eyeballs.

I'm surprised they haven't taxed breathing here yet.

Plus, it's a different sculpt, and still different from the other head that comes with v2. :naughty

You can repaint that v.1 head as much as you
want.. it's like putting perfume over B.O.

Is HT going to resculpt the Joker bust!? That thing looks just as off as the HT figure.

Indeed.

This message was too short, hence this message making it longer.

Yeah, Britain is a right crap hole. It truly is as they say, Rip-off Britain. We are taxed up to our eyeballs.

I'm surprised they haven't taxed breathing here yet.

Yeah I use to think we had it bad here in Canada until I heard the horror stories out of the U.K. You would think HT's would have a U.K. based distributor by now.

Believe me I feel for you bro!

You could always buy one of these bodies.

Atom_media_1.jpg
An alternative is to get one of those voice recorder key chains and transplant the circuitry to a standard 1/6 body. I know it will require some elbow grease and customizing know-how. But it'd be a fun project ;)

They do now have one or two, however... I don't know if DC Comics is supplying the big UK shops, but they all are not getting released until late December, some items the very last day of the year that I wouldn't be surprised if this stuff gets pushed into 2009 by those. I really couldn't be bothered waiting until then. Another thing thats classic. UK 9/10 always, always gets everything last. Feels like a prehistoric country.

I don't want to tempt fate. *touch wood* I haven't had any import tax duties from the Action HQ shipment(s), it's over a week now since I got the Joker. So far no letters. I think it's because the new suit Batman I could only find was available in America. ActionHQ has it listed, but its sold out and has been for sometime, but no details of when it'll come back in.

i was reading the problems that people were having with the velcro in the v1 joker. do u guys think that this version will have the velcro to hold the button up shirt together??

i was reading the problems that people were having with the velcro in the v1 joker. do u guys think that this version will have the velcro to hold the button up shirt together??

Since it's his only shirt, I'd hope they'd use snaps, but likely it'll be velcro again.

Back