Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is coming from someone who doesn't collect any of this stuff.. so believe it's 100% impartial. The V.1 head is crappy. Period. Is it a good JOKER head? Yes. Absolutely. Is it a good Heath Ledger from TDK JOKER head? Hell NO. Period.

I agree. It looks just bad imo

I think i like both heads from the two joker figures released, i hope the V1 comes down in price so i can get one to go with the bank robber i have coming, its Hot Toys and even though its not Ledger really in the V1 version, i think it still blows the DC Direct one away..i mean straight out of the box..no custom paint done.

Hey guys, I need help. Are the heads on the DC Direct, Medicom, and Hot Toys Jokers the same size/scale? I want to pick up one of the other cheaper V1 Joker bodies and put the BR head on it, but no need to pay full price for a Hot Toys if Medicom and DC Direct's clothing is the same or even better than HT!

Thanks,
CJK

You can't fit a Hot Toys head on a DC 13inch body right?, some Hot Toys have sculpted necks and some have a neck post attachment..i never really pulled any heads off my HT figures or DC Direct.

its an amazing figure but I'm passing on it. I can't have two figures of the same person since I swore to it a while ago. I have Les's head to go on the original Joker and then I will buy some of this guys accessories on ebay loose. :rock

its an amazing figure but I'm passing on it. I can't have two figures of the same person since I swore to it a while ago. I have Les's head to go on the original Joker and then I will buy some of this guys accessories on ebay loose. :rock

That's really the smartest move, and I wish I could do it.

Some day, like all things, when the Bat-mania wanes, and something new is hot, you'll be glad you have the shelf space while the rest of us are packing up our BR Joker back into his box to make room.

Regarding Two-Face - if they were that into double-dipping they wouldn't have given us a Bruce head with Batman. Now if they do Bruce Wayne down the pike, a lot of people wouldn't buy because they already have the best part - the portrait head. They can't really do a 2-in-1 like Supes because the suit isn't removeable. So I expect a Two-Face with 2 heads, although I don't think we'll get 2 suit jackets. Like with the Bruce head - people are resourceful enough to scout out a standard suit on their own.

Couldn't agree more. I don't see HT double-dipping Harvey and not Bruce.

Regarding Two-Face - if they were that into double-dipping they wouldn't have given us a Bruce head with Batman. Now if they do Bruce Wayne down the pike, a lot of people wouldn't buy because they already have the best part - the portrait head. They can't really do a 2-in-1 like Supes because the suit isn't removeable. So I expect a Two-Face with 2 heads, although I don't think we'll get 2 suit jackets. Like with the Bruce head - people are resourceful enough to scout out a standard suit on their own.

I disagree with the Bruce comments for two reasons. 1) The Bruce head isn't as good a likeness as HT is capable of, either of them, so there's room for a 3rd head to nail the look, and 2) the slick hair of the heads that come with the suited figures really only works best for going on de-cowled Batman's where it's as if he's taken the cowl off. Bruce has a fuller, more stylized hairdo than that, so to have a truly nice looking Bruce Wayne, we need a head done as he appears when he's not Batman, which I'm still hoping for. Maybe some are happy enough with the Batman included Bruce heads, but I'm holding out for better sculpt and more accurrate look on a regular Wayne figure.

They'll do a Bruce Wayne figure I'd wager especially with the reasonings that MF gave above. The likeness is not made for a Bruce figure but a decowled Batman, look at all the Bruce stills from TDK, you will never be able to capture that exact look with the sculpts provided.

As for Harvey, they'll do a 2 in 1. The suits for Superman were completely removable and with this one its not just a simple blazer switch, the blazer, the pants, the shirt especially around the collar all would need to be replaced which is a completely different suit. I look for them offer up a Two-Face exactly like Superman with the outer "bubble" will contain a clean suit, shirt and Harvey Dent sculpt. The inner "bubble" will be the damaged blazer, shirt and pants with Two-Face sculpt. The accessories will be his coin, gun, briefcase and a stand that says "Harvey Dent/Two Face 2 in 1 version"

Nuff said.

Does Harvey's pants burn too? I thought the damage was limited to the shoulder and neck of the coat, his shirt collar, a little of the tie, and his face, I didn't know anything got burnt below that.

Does Harvey's pants burn too? I thought the damage was limited to the shoulder and neck of the coat, his shirt collar, a little of the tie, and his face, I didn't know anything got burnt below that.

Same here. His left hand is even normal, right? If so that would make The Mike's idea even easier: instead of a full 2nd suit you'd just need a 2nd damaged Blazer, shirt and tie.

Same here. His left hand is even normal, right? If so that would make The Mike's idea even easier: instead of a full 2nd suit you'd just need a 2nd damaged Blazer, shirt and tie.

his left hand is normal however it shouldn't be because he grabbed his face right after it was lit on fire, that should have caused some damage you would think.

He only had that chemical solution on the left side of his face and clothing though, right? If your face had gasoline or something on it and it caught on fire the majority of burn damage would be there and not to your hand (if you attempted to put it out). In this pic you can see a bandage on Harvey's hand:

2727206264_bda422ba8c.jpg

Maybe that's why.

his left hand is normal however it shouldn't be because he grabbed his face right after it was lit on fire, that should have caused some damage you would think.

You'd also think he'd be too busy screaming in agony to get out of bed and kill people. :huh

Back