Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the best place to order this from?

I really say that depend on where you live. I live in Norway and used Mike at www.razorsedgecollectibles.com for several years. He is wonderful to deal with. We have great connection and he custom packing very safe for shipping. He multiplies packing and combines shipping to save shipping cost.

:joy

I kinda wonder, wouldn´t it be cool if there was a deleted scene on the dvd, of Joker doing his robbery and then he teams up with Christian Bale, but not as Bruce/batman but as Patrick Bateman from American Psycho...

I really say that depend on where you live. I live in Norway and used Mike at www.razorsedgecollectibles.com for several years. He is wonderful to deal with. We have great connection and he custom packing very safe for shipping. He multiplies packing and combines shipping to save shipping cost.

:joy

:rock :rock

I buy everything from Mike, he is imo the best in the biz :bow
x :peace

I kinda wonder, wouldn´t it be cool if there was a deleted scene on the dvd, of Joker doing his robbery and then he teams up with Christian Bale, but not as Bruce/batman but as Patrick Bateman from American Psycho...

I'd have to say....no.

The wait is already a hefty strain. I want it NOW! :(

I wonder if anyones thought of using the slicked hair joker head for a police uniformed joker. He had his hair slicked back and tucked under the cap so you could take that head a police cap and dress uniform and bamn, just pain the face like it has no makeup, could work...

I wonder if anyones thought of using the slicked hair joker head for a police uniformed joker. He had his hair slicked back and tucked under the cap so you could take that head a police cap and dress uniform and bamn, just pain the face like it has no makeup, could work...

Someone suggested that in one of the threads. I'd really like to see that.

Bank Robber and Dark knight
DSC09107.jpg

Back