1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

If they scrapped it, we better get our down payments back from Sideshow. :lol

Oh well, atleast we'll always have the REAL Batmobile available to us.

901900_press01-001.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

attachment.php

I hope I'm not right but I'm sure this will be delayed until August :( I think we'll see the closest thing yet to a working prototype of what we are going to recieve at this years SDCC. I mean we still haven't seen any of the light up features yet? The second batmobile vid a few posts ago shows at least what some of the promised features will look like, ie, the machine guns and the anchor hook and discs...but still no official pics of the armour shield? Nor the light up features? This is really poor by HT's and the longer it goes on the more I can see this being delayed until August

Kamino_Apt_Jango.JPG

I couldn't find a pic of that damn kid anywhere to embed correctly, how you find so easy. :lol

I hope I'm not right but I'm sure this will be delayed until August :( I think we'll see the closest thing yet to a working prototype of what we are going to recieve at this years SDCC. I mean we still haven't seen any of the light up features yet? The second batmobile vid a few posts ago shows at least what some of the promised features will look like, ie, the machine guns and the anchor hook and discs...but still no official pics of the armour shield? Nor the light up features? This is really poor by HT's and the longer it goes on the more I can see this being delayed until August

:( :( :( :(

Hnnggg

Last edited:

:rotfl :rotfl nice one...I hope I'm wrong but HT's have remained particularly quiet abt the 89 batmobile and so it would make sense for them to have a complete working prototype for the upcoming SSC and then commence shipping in August...

:rotfl :rotfl nice one...I hope I'm wrong but HT's have remained particularly quiet abt the 89 batmobile and so it would make sense for them to have a complete working prototype for the upcoming SSC and then commence shipping in August...

It's ok, I just enjoy plagiarizing DiFabio's pics he uses. :lol

Last edited:

:exactly:

Imagine HT as well as our dealers earning big from all the deposits we're placing for figures that get delayed this long. I have placed full payment for this item just so I could get it "cheaper", and I think about a hundred more people did the same through our local dealer.

I doubt the dealers pass on the deposits or part of it to ht.

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

:exactly:

I have placed full payment for this item just so I could get it "cheaper"

Haha well that's one way to look at it I guess! Takes the sting out of dropping all that cash at once for sure.

Haha well that's one way to look at it I guess! Takes the sting out of dropping all that cash at once for sure.

LOL if I kept that money on time deposit I think I'd be able to get another cheap figure by the time this car comes out :lol

Only ONE more payment to GO !:yess: Just need final word when this badboy will ship out. I'm sure we will get a delay next month for final flex pay ,but hoping and :pray: it wont be too much longer to wait.....:impatient::impatient::impatient:

Only ONE more payment to GO !:yess: Just need final word when this badboy will ship out. I'm sure we will get a delay next month for final flex pay ,but hoping and :pray: it wont be too much longer to wait.....:impatient::impatient::impatient:

Betting the last payment gets delayed by a month or two.

Last payment is May 5. I'm betting it will get delayed till Aug as well.

My last payment is May 15. I'm hoping for no later than July.

My prediction

Hong Kong - July
Sideshow first partial shipment- Late August
Sideshow second shipment and everyone else - Late September/mid October

My prediction

Hong Kong - July

If it take's that long... :impatient: It will be my official best birthday gift i ever bought myself other wise just a bad *** gift and either way it will feel like xmas and my birthday when finaly gets here...Hurry up batmobile Batmans got work to do...

My prediction

Hong Kong - July
I hate to say it, but this might be the way it happens? If that's how it goes, will Sideshow just hold off on my final Flex Payment till then?

I fully expect this to be on time. There was nothing happening on the 1:4 endo & out of nowhere the 2 week CC notices went out from SS.

I predict the same for this as well.

Back