1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

My hope is BBTS might get these in in early August...!
I can wait..drooling over pics of you guys getting this now will be fun!

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Shipping makes no ****ing sense for this fellas. :lol

Has yours shipped yet?

I think they charged me but I yet to receive a shipping email.

Kind of hoping the same. Ordered the armory the other day and now Selina Kyle is shipping in 2 weeks. Then Hulk and Batmobile next month I guess?

Kind of hoping the same. Ordered the armory the other day and now Selina Kyle is shipping in 2 weeks. Then Hulk and Batmobile next month I guess?

Yeah EXPENSIVE late summer coming up!!!:slap

Their emails states they're getting their first batch mid to late July and then another shipment at a later date. My guess is the first batch will be for those who managed to PO it when it was at $580 and the second shipment will be for those who PO'd it when they raised the price.

I only PO'd this 2 weeks ago with SS. It's been shipped already and on the way? :dunno

I only PO'd this 2 weeks ago with SS. It's been shipped already and on the way? :dunno

Buuuuuulllllllllllshiiiiiit!

Just for the interested people from europe: shipping quote to Switzerland (next to germany) is 130 usd. Regarding the size this is fair.

Now i def. cant wait to see this thing arrive at my doorstep.

Hey man I can't wait for you to get yours and post on YouTube. Your videos are very concise and professional not mention the fact that you seem to have a good camera with nice editing:wave

Buuuuuulllllllllllshiiiiiit!

Nope, fraid not mate, I ordered on 29th June. Shipped and charged today. Delivery estimate with FedEx is Monday, prob Friday though.

Nope, fraid not mate, I ordered on 29th June. Shipped and charged today. Delivery estimate with FedEx is Monday, prob Friday though.
I can't fully comprehend how that's possible. Not that I don't believe you but I just don't understand how SSC handles these things. Weird to see someone who ordered it 2 weeks ago having his order shipped before others who have had this on PO for over a year.

I thought they go down the the list on a first come first serve basis?

PO 1.5yrs ago vs. PO 2 weeks ago, no difference in shipment time. At least I get to spread out my payments...I can't cough up $750 in one shot...

I can't fully comprehend how that's possible. Not that I don't believe you but I just don't understand how SSC handles these things. Weird to see someone who ordered it 2 weeks ago having his order shipped before others who have had this on PO for over a year.

I thought they go down the the list on a first come first serve basis?

I already ranted about this in the Bane thread. There is no order or list. There can't be. I always PO the second it goes up and still the people who put their order in right before it get's released get's theirs shipped first. It makes no sense. Catwoman is my last figure from them. I am done with SSC.

Pay in full, go to the head of the line! :lecture

Their emails states they're getting their first batch mid to late July and then another shipment at a later date. My guess is the first batch will be for those who managed to PO it when it was at $580 and the second shipment will be for those who PO'd it when they raised the price.

I ordered at $579 so maybe I am getting it this month? :dunno

Back