1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Which is why I stated before that I highly doubt anyone would ship lower than what BBTS is offering.

Still, a email doesn't hurt.

:exactly:

BBTS sent out an Email that said the average shipping cost for this was $120 (or something close to that) but that they were going to eat some of the shipping cost.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Amazon doesnt let sellers list their own shipping price which is BS. They questimate and are always wrong.

So they still have to honor that or cancel the order completely.

Conveyed perfectly.

Just view my list of top 100 as all 100 being capable of being # 1 depending on what mood i'm in.

That's probably more of an accurate respresentation of my feelings.

Aliens and Robocop could be at 26 and 27 but in all reality they can sit at the # 1 spot for all I care. :lol

Move over Raiders, i'm in a Murphy and Newt kind of mood. :lol

I hear you but that philosophy can get damn expensive with regard to collectibles with so many rotating #1's. :lol

:D

So they still have to honor that or cancel the order completely.

Most likey not honor it. No way would they stand behind the $17 shipping cost. They'll be paying $90+ for those who buy it for that price.

Last edited:

Most likey not honor it. No way would they stand behind the $17 shipping cost. They'll be paying for $90+ for those who buy it for that price.

Why don't you order one and find out? :D

https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Toys-Véh...S8PU/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A1KAY0YSO5EB14

Saw this also listed on Amazon, if the shipping is true, that would be the best deal yet.

Be careful with that seller, I don't like the Listing Title, "Hot Toys - Batman 1989 Véhicule Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Batmobile 99 cm"
..Looks like a poor spelling translation.....

On a side note here is the email I received from BB

Often times our shipping rates are determined by weight; however, this particular piece has been increased due to its dimensional weight. Please note that the average shipping fee that BBTS is paying for domestic orders will be approximately $120.00 via UPS Ground. While preorder shipping rates provided are estimates only, we have made the necessary adjustments so that our customers will only have to pay $84.79 for UPS Ground shipping. Given the large shipping increase, BBTS will subsidize it and cover the difference beyond the UPS Ground rate provided.

I got mine @ the 579 price from BB on the original batch of PO's....I received the email from BB stating that shipping will cost BB 120 but they will eat some of that and charge me 84. I'm ok with that ...660 shipped
Still what are we talking about here??? These pieces of plastic are costing us way too much money....... We are all fans of Comics and Movies.....I know Hot Toys needs to make money, but wow .....

Why don't you order one and find out? :D
I'm happy standing behind my $580 BBTS order, thank you very much. :lol

But hats off too whoever does take a shot at it.

I'm happy standing behind my $580 BBTS order, thank you very much. :lol

But hats off too whoever does take a shot at it.

You got yours for 580 without 84.00 shipping charge from BB? Dam I thought I got a good price....

Congrats

You got yours for 580 with 84.00 shipping from BB? Dam I thought I got a good price....

Congrats
I managed to snag the last one last week when someone informed that they had 1 up for that price. After that they moved it up to $630.

However right now 10% of me wants to cancel it simply due to the cost and size of it.

Might just cancel my PO for the HoA though to compensate for this. Kills me knowing that this thing cost $640. :panic: But it's just too stunning to pass up on!

I managed to snag the last one last week when someone informed that they had 1 up for that price. After that they moved it up to $630.

However right now 10% of me wants to cancel it simply due to the cost and size of it.

Might just cancel my PO for the HoA though to compensate for this. Kills me knowing that this thing cost $640. :panic: But it's just too stunning to pass up on!

Hang on to the PO for now.....BB doesn't invoice you until they arrive in their warehouse so nothing lost. Yeah I got mine PO for 580 plus the 84.00 shipping so compared to the new rise of PO price I'm kind of getting shipping almost free I guess....just look at it that way....

First video:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOP_Fi2rBo0[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNV0iV-6PWY[/ame]

Annnnnnnnnnd I changed my mind I'm keeping my PO. :lol

Damn what a beauty.

:horror Mind blown :monkey2 what a great time to be a collector :panic:

got tracking info! should be here saturday

Back