1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I think Rory just got lucky with perfect timing .....Money talks.

Alter Ego $599 Pre-order

Just a heads up; Alter Ego put this back up for pre-order at $599.99. They're uncertain what the shipping cost is going to be yet, however.

Re: Alter Ego $599 Pre-order

Just a heads up; Alter Ego put this back up for pre-order at $599.99. They're uncertain what the shipping cost is going to be yet, however.

Hmmm. They are actually closer to me than BBTS. Wonder if there's any chance I'd get lower than $84 shipping.

Hmmm. They are actually closer to me than BBTS. Wonder if there's any chance I'd get lower than $84 shipping.
Doubt it. Not to mention BBTS old price was $580. Only way AE can beat that price is if the shipping cost is $60 or less, which I highly doubt that this rate.

Yeah, I was hoping to get at least a ballpark; will it be $44 like the shipping estimate on the website told me? Will it be closer to the $85 that Big Bad Toy Store is estimating? Will it be a whopping $109 like Sideshow estimated? Could it be even higher?

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I'm getting a estimate of $49.92 from their shipping cost. Is that accurate? I wish they had a live chat feature.

I sent them a email asking if the price given to us via the shipping calculator is accurate. If it is, I'm going to have to go with AE on this.

$50 to ship this will never happen.
Which is why I stated before that I highly doubt anyone would ship lower than what BBTS is offering.

Still, a email doesn't hurt.

Alright, Monday is the big day for me.

I'm getting a estimate of $49.92 from their shipping cost. Is that accurate? I wish they had a live chat feature.

I sent them a email asking if the price given to us via the shipping calculator is accurate. If it is, I'm going to have to go with AE on this.
I emailed them the same question earlier; they were very friendly and always quick to reply. But the shipping estimate on the website is just that - an estimate based on what they know - and once they start shipping them for real you would be charged whatever it actually ends up costing.

I gave in, I just PO'ed from SSC. I'm going to starve for the next few months, but at least I'll have the Batmobile, lol.

Yea, thinking about cancelling TDKR Catwoman/Selina Kyle, spent too much this month already, X3 Wolvie, IM M7 Ex, and Agent Coulson. I'm expecting reg ed MK7, Hulk, and now this coming the next few weeks.

Have nowhere to display this, maybe I'll just sleep next to it in my bed when the GF is not around, haha.

my local comic shop quoted me $650 plus tax though comes out to $700. still might be the best option i have. not sure.

plus i still dont have any place to put this thing. F ME. this is torturous. i wish it would sell out everywhere so i dont have to agonize.

Back