1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Whos know but like I said, it doesn't hurt to place an order when there is no down side to do it. If it goes through, you get the best price, if it doesn't I still have BBTS.

I went ahead and placed it with AE also. They are much closer to me so I'd get it faster and there'd be fewer days for it to get damaged in transit. If they raise the price of shipping I can it and stay with BBTS. Of course I'll probably just keep whichever ships to me first since I'm impatient. :impatient:

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I went ahead and placed it with AE also. They are much closer to me so I'd get it faster and there'd be fewer days for it to get damaged in transit. If they raise the price of shipping I can it and stay with BBTS. Of course I'll probably just keep whichever ships to me first since I'm impatient. :impatient:
Indeed, Josh told me they're getting their shipment in 2-4 weeks so I'm praying they get it first so that I know whether or not to keep AE's order or BBTS.

Are you out of your freaking mind?

No, not really, this thing is like the size of something I pick up at the hardware store. It may not be as heavy as those items but the lack of any handles makes it so much harder to carry. It certainly is bigger than what I expected. If HT package its big items in the future like this (hint...BTTF Delorean :impatient:), no thank you...besides, with one Batmobile & a Batpod, my garage is already full :lol.

No, not really, this thing is like the size of something I pick up at the hardware store. It may not be as heavy as those items but the lack of any handles makes it so much harder to carry. It certainly is bigger than what I expected. If HT package its big items in the future like this (hint...BTTF Delorean :impatient:), no thank you...besides, with one Batmobile & a Batpod, my garage is already full :lol.
I've waited all day for in-hand photos; so far you're the only person to report receiving theirs, and you're not going to even open it?! :impatient::gah:

I've waited all day for in-hand photos; so far you're the only person to report receiving theirs, and you're not going to even open it?! :impatient::gah:

I will try to take some pix tonight.:dunno It is bigger than I thought and I don't have space in my garage to open it up.

I had to push my last Flexpay back till July 31. It sucks but I cannot wait to have this bad boy in hand.

I had just emailed Josh at AE before checking back in on this thread to see when it might be shipping out and it looks like the answer is 2-4 weeks. I was hoping it would be sooner than that, but guess I'll just have to try and be patient.

Really hoping the shipping price isn't raised up a lot over the $44.99 I was quoted when I ordered it last year.

I will try to take some pix tonight.:dunno It is bigger than I thought and I don't have space in my garage to open it up.

At least help us put the debate behind us and take the shield out and see if after removing the film we are removing the matt finish and left with the glossy one:pray: Also your English speaking opnion on the feel of the shield. As for space if that guy in the video can do it I am sure you can ;) You don;t need your dinning table for a few months anyways ;)

After seeing everything on the left side of this display I went ahead and cancelled my batmobile order with BBTS.

1002127_418787131569387_442968627_n.jpg

Congrats to all who will be receiving this awesome car in the next few days though! :duff

That left half is beautiful. Love the Taun Taun and Probe Droid.

After seeing everything on the left side of this display I went ahead and cancelled my batmobile order with BBTS.

Congrats to all who will be receiving this awesome car in the next few days though! :duff

New SS ESB stuff????????

Booo so are you Mr. Right, or Mr. Right now?

Hahah good one Khev! :lol

Seriously but, you didn't right?..

Hahah good one Khev! :lol

Seriously but, you didn't right?..

I did. Tauntaun + Luke and Han and Probe Droid will be a more meaningful display for me than the batmobile + Batman and Joker (both of whom I'd still have to pick up.) The size of the car has been kind of freaking me out as of late anyway. Cancelling just made my life so much simpler. :lol

I had just emailed Josh at AE before checking back in on this thread to see when it might be shipping out and it looks like the answer is 2-4 weeks. I was hoping it would be sooner than that, but guess I'll just have to try and be patient.

Really hoping the shipping price isn't raised up a lot over the $44.99 I was quoted when I ordered it last year.

I'm thinking August for both BBTS and AE..give or take a few days..

I did. Tauntaun + Luke and Han and Probe Droid will be a more meaningful display for me than the batmobile + Batman and Joker (both of whom I'd still have to pick up.) The size of the car has been kind of freaking me out as of late anyway. Cancelling just made my life so much simpler. :lol

Just for that I hope they make a 1/6 AT-AT and you are compelled to buy it, end up selling your house and living out of it in a trailer park.

Nobody cancels the 89 Batmobile!!!!1 :cuss:cuss:cuss

At least help us put the debate behind us and take the shield out and see if after removing the film we are removing the matt finish and left with the glossy one:pray: Also your English speaking opnion on the feel of the shield. As for space if that guy in the video can do it I am sure you can ;) You don;t need your dinning table for a few months anyways ;)

Will certainly try, have to wait until the gremlins are asleep.

I just heard back from AP Collectibles. I guess they're going to raise my shipping cost from Indiana to Illinois by $60, so a total of $90 shipping. I think I might cancel.

I just heard back from AP Collectibles. I guess they're going to raise my shipping cost from Indiana to Illinois by $60, so a total of $90 shipping. I think I might cancel.

It's expensive to ship whether an hour away or 10 states away. No way around that.

Back