1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading the specs I see mentions of a base for the car, but cannot find pictures of it anywhere? Anyone have pictures?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Well after seeing a great deal and thinking I missed out, nerd melt down and tears, Iv managed to grab one being delivered this week :)

This and the tumbler really do take some serious space :/

Okay, I finally bit the bullet and now I'm all"gulp! Where the hell am I gonna display this!" :lol

Well after seeing a great deal and thinking I missed out, nerd melt down and tears, Iv managed to grab one being delivered this week :)

This and the tumbler really do take some serious space :/

Welcome to the club!!!

Great piece of art :hi5:

Welcome to the club!!!

Great piece of art :hi5:

Im really looking forward to it :) The crazy thing was I thought id missed it. That night I got a great deal on the batpod which I brought only for the guy to sell me this the next day . Will be an epic week this week but an expensive one :/

Thanks! Right now I'm oscillating between bouts of joy and fits of questioning my poor judgment and that I'm weak and shouldn't have purchased it. I have strictly no idea where to put it, and yet, it looks so awesome!:lol

Lol im pretty much in the same boat. But it had to be done.

I don't know why I bought this, 1.5 years later and it's still sitting in the box.

Mine is out and it's on display. It's cool and all....but if I could get my money back I'd definitely sell it with no regrets.

Back