1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

You know it makes sense!

Not really..because I dont have the 89 Batman......and really don't have plans of getting him...

the next 8 months will be filled with joy for me.......assuming the stuff already delayed doesn't get further delayed

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Not really..because I dont have the 89 Batman......and really don't have plans of getting him...

the next 8 months will be filled with joy for me.......assuming the stuff already delayed doesn't get further delayed

but you will need a batman to go with the batmobile, right? :cuckoo:
you will wait for the returns one?

a returns one? I didn't even know it was coming out....Well if that is the case, Yes i will!!!

The car on its own is a piece of art, Batman or not!

I hope they get the Batman Forever license and give us Kilmer Batmobile!

I hope they get the Batman Forever license and give us Kilmer Batmobile!

I would buy Jim Carrey from that movie... the rest of characters and vehicles :pfft:

I would buy Jim Carrey from that movie... the rest of characters and vehicles :pfft:

Me too. Batman Forever was the first Batman movie I watched on theaters..

Me too. Batman Forever was the first Batman movie I watched on theaters..

batman forever is such a bad movie... the batmobile is cool, the suit, cool, the theme song amazing, the movie sucks... so there's no reason for me to buy merchandise of that, if they produce figures I'll pass all of them :hi5:

batman forever is such a bad movie... the batmobile is cool, the suit, cool, the theme song amazing, the movie sucks... so there's no reason for me to buy merchandise of that, if they produce figures I'll pass all of them :hi5:

Then there is no reason to pass on figures or batmobile from Batman Forever :lol

Then there is no reason to pass on figures or batmobile from Batman Forever :lol

naaa, if the designs are great, but the movie sucks, there's no reason for me to get them... I just have to feel attached to what i collect... those characters doesn't
mean anything in my life :p
also for me, this is themovie that kill the batman franchise for a long time... so in fact, I hate it jaja

The only way I would ever buy a 1/6 Batmobile from Batman Forever would be if it came with a 1/6 Drew Carey to go with it. Drew would defile it left and right lol.

Yeah, Forever is actually my favourite. Really hope Hot Toys will
make the Panther & Sonar Suit Batman Figures........

from time to time I just get back to the 1st page of this thread, just to see the pictures of it...omg, it amazing, I still can't belive it's comming out... but i want this NOW

200637_432368573479986_1501983556_n.jpg

only 8 more payments cant wait ...:impatient::yess::yess::yess:

I vote this thread be closed until such time as I am able to get this Batmobile. Show of hands?? *scans room...*

Back