1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

The only way I would ever buy a 1/6 Batmobile from Batman Forever would be if it came with a 1/6 Drew Carey to go with it. Drew would defile it left and right lol.

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT , YOU Want YOUR BATMOBILE TO COME WITH A FIGURE OF THIS GUY? :dunno

:lol

Drew-Carey.jpg

Drew_Carey.jpg

DrewCarey.jpg

drew-carey-showL.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I wondered was that serious. Did Drew Carey have something to do with Batman Forever I don't know about?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7DH-SZsC3Y[/ame]

Looks a bit like a square box on that video. I hope Hot Toys fix that. I think they did it on the white Batmobile.. but I'm not that sure.

Tumbler is big enough.. This too.. Seriously space is an issue.

Looks amazing!!! Had it as a kid, I'll have it again, but bigger as an adult!!! No clue where I'll put it, but like everyone else has said, i will figure that out when it arrives! Bring on Batman Returns Catwoman, Penguin, Christopher Walken, rocket fireing penguins, the Bat Wing, and of course, The Giant Rubber Duckie!!!!

Looks amazing!!! Had it as a kid, I'll have it again, but bigger as an adult!!! No clue where I'll put it, but like everyone else has said, i will figure that out when it arrives! Bring on Batman Returns Catwoman, Penguin, Christopher Walken, rocket fireing penguins, the Bat Wing, and of course, The Giant Rubber Duckie!!!!

I like how you think :hi5:

I was going to get this, much better looking then the tumbler IMO but then HT announced the Back To The Future line. DELOREAN !!!!!!!! :yess:

I was going to get this, much better looking then the tumbler IMO but then HT announced the Back To The Future line. DELOREAN !!!!!!!! :yess:

All I have to say is if you have The 89 Batman, you have to get the bat mobile.... And joker!!! They just complement eachother so well! Not having these 3 would be like starting a wrestling figure collection with no intentions on having a ring or a title for your one and only figure!!!

I like how you think :hi5:

:exactly: I might skip the giant rubber duckie but I am in for everything else.

Get them both! The Delorean will not ship until the middle of 2014 anyway. Plenty of time to save up.

I do not have room for either one right now but I should by the time the Batmobile ships.

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT , YOU Want YOUR BATMOBILE TO COME WITH A FIGURE OF THIS GUY? :dunno

:lol

Drew-Carey.jpg

Drew_Carey.jpg

DrewCarey.jpg

drew-carey-showL.jpg

I wondered was that serious. Did Drew Carey have something to do with Batman Forever I don't know about?

Yes I am dead serious lol.

There is an episode of the Drew Carey show where Drew wins a prize. He is given the option of either money, or the Batmobile (the one from Batman Forever). He chooses the Batmobile and the entire episode revolves around his life with it. In the end they take it back because they find out he "defiled" it with his girlfriend. Here is a clip from the episode.

https://www.mojvideo.com/video-drew-carey-show-batmobile/c598ef6879c6612ae969

There is an episode of the Drew Carey show where Drew wins a prize. He is given the option of either money, or the Batmobile (the one from Batman Forever). He chooses the Batmobile and the entire episode revolves around his life with it. In the end they take it back because they find out he "defiled" it with his girlfriend. Here is a clip from the episode.

:lol ... Is that the same batmobile from Batman Forever?? it's missing the car roof.

:lol See I thought you might have meant Drew Barrymore in white lingerie....

:lol ... Is that the same batmobile from Batman Forever?? it's missing the car roof.

There is a scene that features the canopy. I assume it was removed so that you could see the actors inside of the car.

Here is a gallery with various images of the episode.

https://www.batmanytb.com/Drew Carey

I'm surprised some of you guys had no idea what I was talking about :horror

I saw that show when I was like 10... kind of remember it.

HT should show us the lights working....

I can't wait to have it!!!

I only have enough space and budget for ONE batmobile.

This would be the ONE for me.

Anyone else who has the same thoughts?

(but of course if I had more space, more money, and less responsibilities LOL I'd get the tumbler, too)

I only have enough space and budget for ONE batmobile.

This would be the ONE for me.

Anyone else who has the same thoughts?

(but of course if I had more space, more money, and less responsibilities LOL I'd get the tumbler, too)

I'm in the same boat, I'm just a LOT less responsible than you I guess. Personally, I can't pass this up. No space, money, ect reasonable reasons not to buy the 89 Batmobile...Unfortunately I had no choice, I MUST own this.

I recommend buying the 89 and figuring out the logistics later, like the rest or us. :wink1:

There is a scene that features the canopy. I assume it was removed so that you could see the actors inside of the car.

Here is a gallery with various images of the episode.

https://www.batmanytb.com/Drew Carey

I'm surprised some of you guys had no idea what I was talking about :horror

What I can't get over is, is how there is no road sign, low bridge ahead.

Back