1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I'm in the same boat, I'm just a LOT less responsible than you I guess. Personally, I can't pass this up. No space, money, ect reasonable reasons not to buy the 89 Batmobile...Unfortunately I had no choice, I MUST own this.

I recommend buying the 89 and figuring out the logistics later, like the rest or us. :wink1:

Done deal, bro! :) Yeah, considering that this is THE batmobile that comes to MY mind when the word is spoken of, I gotta have it. I don't care if the younger generation would only recognize the Tumbler. This is IT for me :):yess:

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Ever since the Tumbler re-release, many receive good stock while some receive damage stock. I wonder how will Batmobile turn out.. I really like this Batmobile, though the Tumbler really kick ass and I'm still pondering if to get Tumbler. :dunno

Who choose to get this over Tumbler??

Ever since the Tumbler re-release, many receive good stock while some receive damage stock. I wonder how will Batmobile turn out.. I really like this Batmobile, though the Tumbler really kick ass and I'm still pondering if to get Tumbler. :dunno

Who choose to get this over Tumbler??

I chose this because:

1. I can only afford and only have one space for one batmobile, and the 89 batmobile, given its release date, gives me enough time to manage my finances as I also have a lot of 1/6 and 1/4 in PO, and

2. this is the Batmobile I grew up with, and would loosely base my batmobile from if DC would hire me again and HOPEFULLY get me to do a bat-title :pray:

But I do want the Tumbler, too. If not for reason #1.

As for the toy itself, I think the Tumbler's design has more loose parts that are fragile compared to the 89 car. I wonder how much assembly this would require, though.

I chose this because:

1. I can only afford and only have one space for one batmobile, and the 89 batmobile, given its release date, gives me enough time to manage my finances as I also have a lot of 1/6 and 1/4 in PO, and

2. this is the Batmobile I grew up with, and would loosely base my batmobile from if DC would hire me again and HOPEFULLY get me to do a bat-title :pray:

But I do want the Tumbler, too. If not for reason #1.

As for the toy itself, I think the Tumbler's design has more loose parts that are fragile compared to the 89 car. I wonder how much assembly this would require, though.

I doubt It will require some mayor assembly, maybe the flaps of the machine guns, or the ones on the sides... But for sure this will be less fragile than the tumbler.
I'll get both batmobiles, but if I have to choose one, It'll be the 89 one. It's an amazing piece of art, an for me, the definitive batmobile, also It will have light up interiors :yess:

I doubt It will require some mayor assembly, maybe the flaps of the machine guns, or the ones on the sides... But for sure this will be less fragile than the tumbler.
I'll get both batmobiles, but if I have to choose one, It'll be the 89 one. It's an amazing piece of art, an for me, the definitive batmobile, also It will have light up interiors :yess:

:ohbfrank:

:lol

Jajaja what? I have the 89 on PO sonce it comes up. I bought the tumbler just 2 months ago, cause I look to my account and checked that I can afford it... If not, meh...I am very happy with just the 89 one, but having both of them will be amazing

I would choose this one over the Tumbler every time, and I LOVE the Nolanverse designs. The 89 Batmobile is the most elegant, distinctive and beautiful of all the Batmobiles.

Sure, it wouldn't survive a head on collision with the Tumbler, but then again, at least it didn't get taken out like a punk by an RPG...

I would choose this one over the Tumbler every time, and I LOVE the Nolanverse designs. The 89 Batmobile is the most elegant, distinctive and beautiful of all the Batmobiles.

Sure, it wouldn't survive a head on collision with the Tumbler, but then again, at least it didn't get taken out like a punk by an RPG...

no, it was running away from cops :yess:

Did anyone else Pre-Order this without knowing where to put it? I can't even figure out a good spot to display this in my house...

:exactly: :hi5:

Gawd Danm Batmobile..... Was just considering designing a case to fit both Tumbler and this 89 Batmobile and it would add up to almost 75" wide and still be 24"deep :gah:
There goes that idea :pfft:

Did anyone else Pre-Order this without knowing where to put it? I can't even figure out a good spot to display this in my house...

of course, everyone of us... the one who tells you other way is a lier

Gawd Danm Batmobile..... Was just considering designing a case to fit both Tumbler and this 89 Batmobile and it would add up to almost 75" wide and still be 24"deep :gah:

it could be a great idea!!!! on summer you can turn back the case and use it as a pool :hi5:

but then where to put the Tumbler and Batmobile?!
Oh well I guess I shouldn't really mix the two series anyways.. at least this is not as wide as the Tumbler so it could possibly fit one of those floating shelves to display it on a bare wall
Gawd Dang the Ikea Lack shelf is only 10" deep :gah:
gimme a break!!:panic:

Add me to the list...I have an idea of putting it on a coffee table, that I don't have yet..:dunno

I will buy a long table to put the tumbler and this batmobile... and maybe do some texture or paint job on it.

LOL a realist! Bravo

Stack one on top of the other. I think it's the best use of space.

Back