1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I'm still hopeful for the original March 2013 release. That seemed I far away when I was first told of this in 2011.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

if that's the case then it will make one hell of a bday present for me

I'm still hopeful for the original March 2013 release. That seemed I far away when I was first told of this in 2011.

I don't think there's any chance this will be out next month. If it was coming that soon we would have seen some sort of an update by now.

I think they have this slated for May. I would think that's feasible. They got the Tumbler out on time. Would hate to have to wait for this any longer but if they push it back I little I wouldn't be surprised just because of what all they have coming out in the next few months. Especially since some things got pushed back because of Chinese New Year

Damn, this thing is going to be epic. I should probably pre-order it.:lol

Yeah, i've been holding out on the pre-order of this one.
big slap to the wallet when it hits

I have had on 'order' for quite some time now. Looking forward to figuring out how to actually display it. As a design, it's better than the tumbler (to me) so I want it front and center. With, of course, the Keaton Bats standing by it.

Haven't seen any on hand pics from OMG perhaps it won't hit the market fo at least 1 or 2 months later.

Yeah where to display this is currently my issue. I wanna do a set up something like the picture in Hush where they are all together in the cave. Just don't know how I'm gonna do that yet lol then there's the 66 if I decide to get that. Thing is you can't really display these without a display case if they're like the Tumbler, dust magnets.

T2eC16hHJGoE9nuQhoiDBRClBcru60_57_zps869c83e6.jpg

w223809400_zpsff2ee1dc.jpg

Cant wait for this baby to get here. The real question where to store the huge box afterwards my closet or stock room is getting pretty full.:lol

Cant wait for this baby to get here. The real question where to store the huge box afterwards my closet or stock room is getting pretty full.:lol

I keep forgetting about the shield! That thing is huge, like having another Batmobile!

Odds are it'll be cheap plastic like the cape holder that came with the new release of the Batpod but I sincerely hope not.

Like all of the other vehicles I think this is going to get released in various shipments. I predict HK in June, Sideshow first shipment in July and the remaining ones in late August.

I'd rather they take their time and make this as amazing as possible. It is probably the only 1/6 1989 Batmobile we will ever get so I'm okay with waiting if that means a superior product.

I think Hot Toys priority right now is to get the Avengers out that were scheduled in like November/December.

I doubt i do it unless got a xtra shield cheap but would be fun to make a giant jello molded batmobile in celebration of it's arrival from the shield. I double dog dare someone to do it.:lol

Odds are it'll be cheap plastic like the cape holder that came with the new release of the Batpod but I sincerely hope not.

I agree with nickshaw, it will probably be exactly the same as what Toy Biz released with their batmobile back in '89.

Batmanmoviebatmobilecocoon.jpg

I agree with nickshaw, it will probably be exactly the same as what Toy Biz released with their batmobile back in '89.

Batmanmoviebatmobilecocoon.jpg

Maaaaaan I forgot all about that! I use to have that one. Good times. For the money we're spending on this 1/6 version though I hope it's a little better than that one :lol but honestly I would never use the shield so I guess it doesn't matter if it was cheap now that I think about it. I don't want to cover this beauty and a separate display is out of the questions because I don't even know what I'm doing with this yet!

That top pic is so epic.:clap A MUST...yeah Im hope by summer but we'll see..

Maaaaaan I forgot all about that! I use to have that one. Good times. For the money we're spending on this 1/6 version though I hope it's a little better than that one :lol but honestly I would never use the shield so I guess it doesn't matter if it was cheap now that I think about it. I don't want to cover this beauty and a separate display is out of the questions because I don't even know what I'm doing with this yet!

So did I, it was awesome. And I think the shield only lasted an afternoon at my house :slap

Exactly I have no need for the shield, it will be left in the box. :lecture

I'm hoping may it arrives I have my last flex car payment then. Will be sort of pissed if not out by then. WE been waiting for evvvvvvvvvver.:impatient:

this should be easier to display then the tumbler given its not as wide.
so badly want

Back