1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

The tumbler took ages to get from proto to release. It's a massive undertaking this so I'm staying patient knowing that my mind will be blown by the finished article.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Thanks for the reminder of how huge this will be Minimodel. :panic:

The tumbler took ages to get from proto to release. It's a massive undertaking this so I'm staying patient knowing that my mind will be blown by the finished article.

This is ok. Gives us more time to save. I'm still trting to find a way/ place to display this sucker!

Wow, this batmobile is so much more featured up than the tumbler! Dang, should've PO'd it :doh

Damn straight! It's the freakin Batmobile! The Tumbler is cool, but it just ain't the Batmobile.

:goodpost::exactly: Never has a truer word been spoken.

My country's much closer to Hong Kong so the shipping cost alone is a bit too much for me. Reckon I'll tour Hong Kong some time this year and buy one (or two :panic:) there.

There was some blurb with these but it s been lost.

Loving the magnetic handle and the guns :cool:

Hmm I wonder how the shields will work? Cover over the top?

sideshowtoy_com_20120224_152413.jpg

Its the longest pre order from hot toys by far... And it will be release this year... Yeay.. The best batmobile ever will be coming to my collection ...

HTF are you guys going to display this? It's been asked and discussed, but I still don't have a plan for this display......... :dunno :thud: :slap

My awesome dad's building me an elevated shelf that would be assembled above my couch in my studio. That's the only way I thought of having both the Tumbler and 1989 BM without affecting the already small floor space I have :) I'll post pictures once it's done ;)

HTF are you guys going to display this? It's been asked and discussed, but I still don't have a plan for this display......... :dunno :thud: :slap

Buy now worry about display later :yess:

Nevermind where will i be displaying the 1989 1/6 Batmobile...i need to work out where i'll be displaying the 1/6 1989 Batmobile and the 1/6 1966 Batmobile!!!!

Last edited:

Ha! Rule one of collecting: Buy now, worry about the consequences later :lecture :lol

Ha! Rule one of collecting: Buy now, worry about the consequences later :lecture :lol

I find this very true.

I think its easier to make room for these collectibles than looking for a good deal IF you let it get past you post-Pre Order. Sometimes, good deal or not, it's hard to find the item, period.

I still have HT Batman and Joker in their boxes waiting for this piece. I'm thinking about replacing the Ikea coffee table that I use as my home theater stand, with actual entertainment center furniture. The coffee table would fit the Batmobile nicely I think.

My awesome dad's building me an elevated shelf that would be assembled above my couch in my studio. That's the only way I thought of having both the Tumbler and 1989 BM without affecting the already small floor space I have :) I'll post pictures once it's done ;)

But Yiu would not be able to see it most of the time when sitting underneath it? Can't you find any space below or even above your TV instead?

:borg "Resistance is futile"

Back