1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

this should be easier to display then the tumbler given its not as wide.
so badly want

It's just the length that's gonna get me :gah: but it's a good problem to have :)

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Delivery will be a day long remembered.

As opposed to the girth of the tumbler :p

Feels like almost a year since I preorder this...oh...wait...

The worst part about the Tumbler is that it is literally like 2-4 inches wider than most shelving. I had to be a table :lol

Yeah it wouldn't fit in a display case so I had a piece of a 3 corner computer desk that I used lol It's a beast but worth having if you can display it. But I can't wait to have this and the Tumbler side by side!

Last edited:

Amazon Japan still has it listed for an April 1st delivery, but I gotta believe that's too soon. No way is it gonna be ready in just a few weeks!

When I start seeing pictures from OMG or someone then I know this thing is about to come out. I don't expect pics though for another 2 months at least.

So does anyone know why ToyBiz claims that this figure comes out in May, when BigBadToyStore says August???

If it's August, that's bull ****.

maybe they have that so you can't complain if it hits on august.
I go for april on HK, may on SSC, June other retailers.
I really want to see final product pics, some light up features please!!!

When this movie came out, I was 9 years old - I can remember watching it over and over again on VHS. When I saw pictures of this Batmobile online, it just triggered something and, on an impulse, I pre-ordered it. Suddenly, I have 4 HT figures in my man-cave with more on pre-order. My wife is calling me the 40 year old virgin, but whatever.

The question is - how to display this bad boy once it arrives? My "master plan" is to get this along with the Tumbler and the '66 batmobile and display them all on one bookshelf. I think b/c of the width of the Tumbler that part of the vehicle may "stick out" over the ledge, but I'm ok with that. I found a bookshelf that is 14.5 inches deep, which would cause the Tumbler to "stick out" approx 3.5 inches over the ledge, but I think if it's well lit from above, it will still look cool. The '89 batmobile is more narrow, so I don't think it will be as much of an issue.

maybe they have that so you can't complain if it hits on august.
I go for april on HK, may on SSC, June other retailers.
I really want to see final product pics, some light up features please!!!

That's what I've been dying to see. The lights on this bad boy!

And I'll be peeved if it's August! Right now SSC says May so until that changes that's when it should be.

most anticipated of the year for me

I hope HT includes a new 89 cape with this car, i'm in desperate need of a new one. :lol

This thing is like a ticking time bomb. There is literally no space left in my room for this, but the deposit is paid and dammit I want one!

Back