1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

So it looks like this hit the streets of HK. Ebay has one listed for $720.

T2eC16hyEE9s5jHQH5BRLgibwC8Q60_57_zpsb90eae6c.jpg

I think you mean the camo tumbler.....

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

You scared me there for a moment because I got the camo tumbler on order, and had this dropped too, I would have problems at home.

You scared me there for a moment because I got the camo tumbler on order, and had this dropped too, I would have problems at home.

:horror:panic::horror I was worried myself. I have Joker 2.0 and I just purchased the DS04 Bruce Lee from a fellow freak, and if this had dropped i may have had to sell a kidney.

So how many of you have told the wife the genuine price of the Batmobile?

Baring in mind this model costs more than my first real car did 14 years ago, my wife thinks this is costing £200.... And she went nuts at that! lol.

But its ok for her to buy a pair of Christian LaBoutin (or whatever his name is) shoes at £400 that shes only worn once in 3 years! lol.

At least I will be pleasuring myself looking at that badboy every day.... erm... I mean getting pleasure from looking at it every day!!

I layed the law down immediately, i'm the alpha king male in my household.

I told her that I would sell my other pieces to afford this Batmobile, well, i'm still waiting to tell her this because I first still have to tell her that I bought it a year ago. :lol

Baring in mind this model costs more than my first real car did 14 years ago, my wife thinks this is costing £200.... And she went nuts at that! lol.

But its ok for her to buy a pair of Christian LaBoutin (or whatever his name is) shoes at £400 that shes only worn once in 3 years! lol.

At least I will be pleasuring myself looking at that badboy every day.... erm... I mean getting pleasure from looking at it every day!!

:hi5: I simply told mine it costs more than an XBOX and less than an actual car. And we have left it at that. I know the next dress or shoe purchase I will probably get the same response.

I layed the law down immediately, i'm the alpha king male in my household.

I told her that I would sell my other pieces to afford this Batmobile, well, i'm still waiting to tell her this because I first still have to tell her that I bought it a year ago. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Top reply! Who else has not had the ***** to tell her yet? lol

i've been paying for it in cash at a local comic shop since october. keeps it off the bank radar. unfortunately one of their ex employees caused a tax issue which is hopefully being resolved soon. after which i finish building the store credit and finally have this bad boy

Its Louboutin...i know, she owns several pairs..shes happy, im happy shes happy...it works..

I second we blame DiFabio......

purchased a display unit last night just so i've got room for the tumbler and this.

not an easy task! lol

purchased a display unit last night just so i've got room for the tumbler and this.

not an easy task! lol

Oooooh I bet a display unit was pricey??

Im gonna leave mine open air. So I can enjoy stroking it.

Polishing it.... I meant polishing it!! (Honest)

So I have the 1/4 scale Bats on flex with 3 payments to go. Would SS allow me to transfer what I've paid so far toward the Batmobile instead and cancel Bats? Has anyone done anything like that?

So I have the 1/4 scale Bats on flex with 3 payments to go. Would SS allow me to transfer what I've paid so far toward the Batmobile instead and cancel Bats? Has anyone done anything like that?

I cancled a figure and tried to move my NRD to something else last summer and they wouldn't let me but they did give me half of my NRD back.

So I was only out $12.50 instead of $25. Never hurts to call and ask.

I cancled a figure and tried to move my NRD to something else last summer and they wouldn't let me but they did give me half of my NRD back.

So I was only out $12.50 instead of $25. Never hurts to call and ask.

Thanks! Yea I may as well call them and see. I just go back and forth on the 1/4 scale and would have to make room for the Batmobile. I can't do both.

I wonder; do you guys think that HT may have delayed the reveals of the Returns figures for this? It makes sense, in some ways. Wednesday, May whatever, we see in-hand pics of this from bloggers (providing it doesn't get delayed). The next day we see a teaser or two for Returns, and, a week later, "Face it, tiger; you hit the jackpot."

Back