Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

Best Buy has released a list describing the contents of the Collector's Edition, they also have it up for pre-order at a price of $99.99.

•Collector's Edition includes a premium statue, an art book, Gotham Knight animated content, early access to digital add-on content and more
•Premium statue is produced by Kotobukiya to bring the excitement of the game into the real world
•Flip through the pages of a brilliantly illustrated art book to soak up all the Arkham City content available
•Get a jump on the competition when you receive exclusive access to add-on content before anyone else
•Gotham Knight animated content brings the story to life

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/Batman...skuId=3046579&st=batman arkham city&lp=4&cp=1

I thought it sounded familiar.:p This part definitely screams HT:

•Premium statue is produced by Kotobukiya to bring the excitement of the game into the real world

What is "Gotham Knight animated content"? Certainly they're not talking about that DC animated movie from a couple of years ago.

SnakeDoc

I doubt that, it'd be awesome if it was original animated content set in the Arkham-verse.

Collectors Edition is also up on GameStop now; but no images of the contents yet.

So...what are the chances Joker dies at the end? Anyone think he'll find out Batman's identity and Go back to the theater Bruce and his Parents went to as a Kid?

I hope Two Face plays a larger part in the game than that 12 minute demo where you can't even touch him. :mad:

accollectors.jpg

Yeah that statue looks amazing - shame the 'Gotham Knight' bonus is clearly the animated DVD that was released years ago. Why they thought to include that with this collectors edition is a mystery!! It's got nothing to do with Arkham City.
Aside from that it's a very nice looking set.

^ Yeah, just read that elsewhere. There's also an early access 'Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map' included with the set too :D

Back