Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Second Batmobile.

PoirfPA.jpg

How can you complain about more Batmobile, it's like complaining about more cowbell? :lol

Tumbler was probably the worst vehicle ever vomited in a drunken fit onto a movie screen. I truly feel for the dopes that bought into that HT crack addiction offering. Everything following demands severe scrutiny and verbal abuse. :D

:lol Why the hell not? What's one more log on the fire?

I'm hoping for more than just 2 actually, maybe in the neighborhood of 40, and then when Superman is beating his ass, they can be summoned remotely to save the day.

Tumbler was probably the worst vehicle ever vomited in a drunken fit onto a movie screen. I truly feel for the dopes that bought into that HT crack addiction offering. Everything following demands severe scrutiny and verbal abuse. :D

Says a man with cilantro in his pants.

Maybe I have meticulously tanned and stitched thousands of leaves of cilantro together to make the most awesome pants ever. Ever think about that? No? Yeah? No? Probably no.
Tumbler is rot.

All
My
Friends
In
The
Lowrider

Maybe I have meticulously tanned and stitched thousands of leaves of cilantro together to make the most awesome pants ever. Ever think about that? No? Yeah? No? Probably no.
Tumbler is rot.

All
My
Friends
In
The
Lowrider

I happen to like the Tumbler. But pants fabricated from cilantro sounds pretty neat too.

Back