Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC08003.jpg

DSC07993.jpg

Yeah, I don't know what to think of the price point?

It is a limited run... but they are making at least 1,000 units using the same body.

It's sort of in a league of its own.. but reminds me of Japanese vinyl figures, which can get up there in price as well.

The paint, and articulation kick ass, so that's a lot of value added in... and the accessories are highly detailed. Lots of different media went in to making this thing.

But when I stand it next to my 16" walking, talking, interactive R2D2 with flashing lights and motorized head (which was half the price)... it does look overpriced.

DSC06147.jpg

Awesome, I've stayed away from helmets... no room to display them. But if I could have one it would be a Stormie :rock

slick shots! cant wait for mine to show up. Im starting to think I want Desert version as well!

I definitely dont think the price is too much, it looks extremely well executed.

Got mine yesterday and this is a piece of art.

Tht best paint app ive ever seen, the rust is really good. Really surprised by the weight, this is light. Going to empty one off the top selves in the detolf and display this guy on its own.

Looking forward to adding so DIY kits ive read about espeacially a gatling gun.

Back