Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are a big fan of Ash's work then definitely yes. If you are just a casual fan and think they just look cool then probably not.

blancad.jpg

Nom know's who has been naughty, and who has been nice !... Blanc de Plume, so exclusive even Bambaland wont be selling it !

https://ashleybambaland.blogspot.com/2008/11/3a-nom-de-blanc.html

I somewhat worry about the value of the Nom and Noir if they continue to release other variations, not that I plan to resell my Noir anytime soon. BTW, I broke down and bought the SDCC Zombie Killer Bertie yesterday from Ed! My army is now complete...minus the desert Bertie.

Right - that is not quite what I meant. I was thinking that this special club would
offer a special figure (ie not just a repaint) only for club members.

I somewhat worry about the value of the Nom and Noir if they continue to release other variations, not that I plan to resell my Noir anytime soon. BTW, I broke down and bought the SDCC Zombie Killer Bertie yesterday from Ed! My army is now complete...minus the desert Bertie.

:rock :rock :rock

We shall suffer the financial burden together! :rock

Picked up a couple of Ashley's books this weekend, they go well with the figures and give a good insight......enjoying the range even more......maybe starting to become my favourite :eek:

Hope you don't mind. I used you as my reference here!

Your in Ga huh? I am in Fla.

Working on plume for my first, berties next.

I have seen the light. 1:6 and statues from here on out.

Hope you don't mind. I used you as my reference here!

Your in Ga huh? I am in Fla.

Working on plume for my first, berties next.

I have seen the light. 1:6 and statues from here on out.

1/6th is much better than 1/12th, but that's just my opinion...everyone is entitled to their's. I love my plume even though many people say he's not worth the $. There's a nostalgia about this Ashley Wood line of figures that has drawn me in. Here's a little group shot I just did...

AWGroupShot001.jpg

Last edited:
blancad.jpg

Nom know's who has been naughty, and who has been nice !... Blanc de Plume, so exclusive even Bambaland wont be selling it !

https://ashleybambaland.blogspot.com/2008/11/3a-nom-de-blanc.html

You don't suppose it could be a Christmas gift for customers and not for sale??? It says "A Nom de Plume Gift-Release"... maybe for customers who have purchased every release from Bambaland??? I hope not, since several of us have gotten stuff from retailers or Sideshow...

Back